Class A State pairings

greenwheel

The ONLY good thing and I repeat the ONLY good thing about my team not making it to State this year, is I can watch some GREAT basketball and not have a heart attack. Looking forward to watching all 4 games Wed...and especially watching teams I have read so much about (y'all bragging on yourselves) haha, like I do my team. All the games have the potential to be barnburners and I hope so!!!!! Good luck to all!!! My picks are.....winners Wed....Lake, JC, Scotts Hill, Wayne then JC vs Wayne final.....Come on Ptguard12, need to read your rundown of it!!

This years tourney could go down as one of the most exciting ones in years. So many of the teams seem to be evenly matched. I'm going with Wayne Co out of the bottom bracket and the top bracket is a toss up in my opinion between Lake, Jackson, and Loretto. I won't rule out an all District 12 championship (and Region 6) rematch between Wayne Co. and Loretto.

middletnsportsfan, as I said in a post earlier in the year your name tells us all we need to know bout you! You are a homer and it is ok your entitled to your opinion but maybe you need to call the other 7 teams in the tourney and tell them not to show because the inventors of basketball in single A Jackson Co. will be there!! :roflol: Maybe the other teams need to just hang out and play pick up at a local high school while Jackson Co. plays intersquad for the title!! :thumb:

middletnsportsfan, as I said in a post earlier in the year your name tells us all we need to know bout you! You are a homer and it is ok your entitled to your opinion but maybe you need to call the other 7 teams in the tourney and tell them not to show because the inventors of basketball in single A Jackson Co. will be there!! :roflol: Maybe the other teams need to just hang out and play pick up at a local high school while Jackson Co. plays intersquad for the title!! :thumb:

Not sure why you're saying this to me, when bigster is the one saying how his team is #1 ranked and has talked about his individual players. Seems like this post should be directed towards bigster and LC but maybe ya'll are buds and you're trying to make me look bad. Whatever is all i got to say lets just play the game already.

Clarkrange - 8 gold, JC - 7 gold, Pickett County - 4 gold. Nineteen gold balls for 7A teams. 14A has that many??? Bradford has 7 so where are the other 12???

Lets clear this up and move on. We were talking about Class A Gold Balls, Four of Jackson Countys Gold Balls are in AA. Bradford has 7 Gold Balls, Gleason has 3, Trenton has 2 so 14A has 12 Gold balls and 7A has 15 Gold Balls.

7A and 14A are the best two districts in the state.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Lets clear this up and move on. We were talking about Class A Gold Balls, Four of Jackson Countys Gold Balls are in AA. Bradford has 7 Gold Balls, Gleason has 3, Trenton has 2 so 14A has 12 Gold balls and 7A has 15 Gold Balls.

OK, so 7A has 16 Class A state championships and 20 overall. 14A has 12 total. I agree it's much easier to win the AA title than the single A :roflol:

Whoa whoa whoa you're saying that the 4 GOLD BALLS that Jackson County won in AA don't count? Say what???? :shock:

Whoa whoa whoa you're saying that the 4 GOLD BALLS that Jackson County won in AA don't count? Say what???? :shock:

Nobody said that they didnt count but if you are going to count AA then you have to count our AA Gold Balls by 7AA Gibson County and Westview and any others. This could go on and on with you midtenn but I am done comparing, you just want to argue.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

This years tourney could go down as one of the most exciting ones in years. So many of the teams seem to be evenly matched. I'm going with Wayne Co out of the bottom bracket and the top bracket is a toss up in my opinion between Lake, Jackson, and Loretto. I won't rule out an all District 12 championship (and Region 6) rematch between Wayne Co. and Loretto.

I'm more inclined to think the same as you.Don't know what Loretto has but they have beaten Moore Co and Wayne Co twice.So if i were Jackson co,don't think I would be over looking these ladies.Same for Lake Co.Had betetr not be thinking about Jackson co or Loretto or they be watching someone else playing them.But I think you are right.

Not sure why you're saying this to me, when bigster is the one saying how his team is #1 ranked and has talked about his individual players. Seems like this post should be directed towards bigster and LC but maybe ya'll are buds and you're trying to make me look bad. Whatever is all i got to say lets just play the game already.

Now there you go again.Yall are the ones that have Wayne Co and Jackson Co in the championship.I have not said Lake Co would win the stste.I said I think they have as good a chance as anyone.Again.Please post on here or copy a thread from me that I said Lake Co would win the State.

Edited by mrbigster

Now there you go again.Yall are the ones that have Wayne Co and Jackson Co in the championship.I have not said Lake Co would win the stste.I said I think they have as good a chance as anyone.Again.Please post on here or copy a thread from me that I said Lake Co would win the State.

Can you not read? I never said you said they were going to win the state but you did say they were the #1 ranked team in the state and all you have talked about is TT Flowers and Carnation Hart. Its a team sport last i checked and the best team will win and that could be anyone one of the 8 left. They are all very good teams.