Lake Co. vs. North Greene

redbirdfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't expect this game to be a cakewalk for Lake Co. because North Greene can play, handle pressure and is very well coached. Wouldn't surprise me to see North Greene advance...

Deputydog tried to tell you people...I dont normally doubt anything he says. I finally got to watch Lake Co and Jackson Co and the did not live up to all the hype that was put out there. I was expecting to see the next coming of UCONN with Lake Co and most people had already awarded JC the Gold Ball. Might want to rethink your brackets and I for one am going to see what deputydog has to say. Congratulations to both North Greene & Loretto on their wins today.

Edited by dog4life

Deputydog tried to tell you people...I dont normally doubt anything he says. I finally got to watch Lake Co and Jackson Co and the did not live up to all the hype that was put out there. I was expecting to see the next coming of UCONN with Lake Co and most people had already awarded JC the Gold Ball. Might want to rethink your brackets and I for one am going to see what deputydog has to say. Congratulations to both North Greene & Loretto on their wins today.

I agree with you.If I were watcjing Lake Co for the first time,I'd say the same thing.Same as for Jackson Co.They were way too slow.But I'm sure they are better than the team I saw today.I know Lake Co is.Lake Co played poorly and still should have won by 10 points at least.Missed too amny free throws.Only two girls came to play .Shamone missed an easy shot that would have sealed the game and probably still would have had she not fouled out of frustration on the play and gave North Greene 2 free throws that they made.Not blaming Shamone at all on the loss.Shamone has played great just about all year long and has been a lot of the reason Lake Co was here.I'm sure she's taking it harder than anyone but if that's the worst thing she does in her life,then sh'e going to be a fine young lady.I'd want her to take that shot 10 times and at least 9 times she would make that shot. A lot of times,people will want to say things like she lost the game but in reality the reason for the loss was missed free throws and several coaching decisions that just stoood out.But Congrats to North Greene.Kinda hope North Greene wins and kinda hope they lose.Will be very sick if they win.I think Wayne Co wins by 10 or more personally.

Edited by mrbigster