Greeneville Coach resigns

barb

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know enough to even speculate. Will you enlighten us with your thoughts.....and are you a Greeneville fan?

Yes, but never was a big Crumbley fan...I thought she was way too physical with her players. I'm afraid if my daughter had played for her, we might have tangled, particularly if she manhandled her the way I've seen her on several occasion during games.

Yes, but never was a big Crumbley fan...I thought she was way too physical with her players. I'm afraid if my daughter had played for her, we might have tangled, particularly if she manhandled her the way I've seen her on several occasion during games.

Was she the coach there two season ago, 2008-2009? If so I saw her and her team play once.

The former boys' coach at Greeneville, Billy Duncan, was a former classmate of mine in high school.

Been waiting on this one for a couple of years now. Let the speculation begin.

You could sense it this year, especially at the Classic. I kind of hinted when I said something about the pink elephant in Greeneville's gym. Wild question - would Burkey come back home or is he a big city boy now? Heck, I have no idea what an assistant college coach earns. Can't imagine any Greene County coaches coming into town.

You could sense it this year, especially at the Classic. I kind of hinted when I said something about the pink elephant in Greeneville's gym. Wild question - would Burkey come back home or is he a big city boy now? Heck, I have no idea what an assistant college coach earns. Can't imagine any Greene County coaches coming into town.

I doubt if Burkey will coach at this level again...

N. Greene coach would be a favorite for the job. No idea on his interest level though.

I would like to see James Buchanon stay at North Greene. I think he is the best person in a coaching position in Greene County. I think Renee Skeen is the logical choice for Greeneville. Interesting thought, if Buchanon did come to Greeneville would Skeen be interested in coaching her alma mater (North Greene).

Cannot say I am surprised either. I think she had some success, but I also thought she was pretty close to the edge emotionally. I think they lose a lot off this year's team and the cupboard does not appear well stocked. I am not sure how attractive this job is anymore.

She is gone the talent will come out now. She ran off a lot of players in 6 years. I dont think she will be missed!!!!

From what I've been told, if the Coach is good and the right fit, then the money will be there.

I've seen the new football facilities at Greeneville and it's first class. Did they ever build a new basketball facility.

I would like to see James Buchanon stay at North Greene. I think he is the best person in a coaching position in Greene County. I think Renee Skeen is the logical choice for Greeneville. Interesting thought, if Buchanon did come to Greeneville would Skeen be interested in coaching her alma mater (North Greene).

I think it's gonna take more than Skeen or Buchannon to pull this program out of the ditch. I'd like to see us put enough on the table for an experienced hire with a winning reputation.