Greeneville Coach resigns

barb

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buchanan seems to have a winning reputation to me? 2 consecutive state tournaments and a first round win this year. Call me crazy but, That's pretty impressive to me???

Buchanan has a really good young team....emphasis on young. Walking away from a team that has 2 or 3 more trips to state would take a pretty good bump in pay, considering he is the AD. Perhaps we could lure someone away from the watered-down IMAC.

Buchanan has a really good young team....emphasis on young. Walking away from a team that has 2 or 3 more trips to state would take a pretty good bump in pay, considering he is the AD. Perhaps we could lure someone away from the watered-down IMAC.

Barb what about Coach Price? I never knew what happened over there, but she had some good teams in the past. I thought she was a decent coach and can't really say anything negative.

Barb what about Coach Price? I never knew what happened over there, but she had some good teams in the past. I thought she was a decent coach and can't really say anything negative.

I have heard several conflicting stories and can't really confirm any of them. I have talked with several girls who played for her and most of them didn't particularly care for her. In 12 years, Mitzi had some great talent move through Rogersville and just never managed to coach them to their potential...I'll pass on mediocrity.

Edited by barb

Early in the season, I hinted to the fact they we never went to th bench or developed our talent. I expected this as the year went along. Especially, late year when vistors to HH from CO sat near the team bench. It was as if it didn't matter what happened next year and I think we now know why. Next year will be a long season. Who would take it?

Early in the season, I hinted to the fact they we never went to th bench or developed our talent. I expected this as the year went along. Especially, late year when vistors to HH from CO sat near the team bench. It was as if it didn't matter what happened next year and I think we now know why. Next year will be a long season. Who would take it?

Despite getting off track, Greeneville is still a very desirable coaching job. We don't seem to mind paying for quality coaching so I would expect a lot of resumes. Greeneville is a great town and has a lot to offer...

Could Potts forget all the history from his Jeff. Co days?

Im not sure why Lewis would leave Jeff Co. unless the pay is that much better in Greeneville. Same for Gaylon.

I'd say Greeneville pays considerably more than Jeff Co...Potts would be a great fit and has an awful lot of friends here but he's an assistant at CN and might be perfectly content there. Galyon just gives me the creeps.