Ooltewah football 2011

VOID70

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a 7 on 7 flag football - no pads, no winning, no losing. Typical high school game has more running game anyway. Notre Dame has strong QB - not much else.

yeah, but last year's new offensive scheme was wide open football...which means by this year's preseason 7 on 7s, we should be throwing it around the lot (especially against the Irish)

how did our qb s look???

i am officially worried :mellow:

Team is way ahead of where they were last year. I think all teams are tired of the 7 on 7.

Respectfully: Your out of your mind! If thats ahead of last year then you ve never watched a game of football in your life!! I agree there tired of the 7 on 7 from the looks on there face but thats part of it and as far as the receiver mentioned, being all District is a joke.......he could nt catch a cold if he was soaking wet in Alasaka. Now Rudwall is the real deal and should gooooooooooooo far after this dibacle (spelling lol)/....

Owls better watch out....I just saw the Soddy - EH 7 on 7 and Canes put a whooping on SD. I think the owls are gonna be in for a big surprise. Canes havedepth @QB and several fast recievers. Can't wait till they get in pads. Hear their tailback is about 200 lbs and runs a 4.5 / 40. If Owls had trouble with ND, EH will hurt them. game should draw a crowd. I guess we will get to see them all in pads@ the jamboree @ Finley in a couple weeks.

Really...?how is this team so far ahead of last years team?

1st:all the potential QBs are first-timers (as in never played a down of football at qb position)Bradley Stevens has been there for 4 years and hasn't done anything,PERIOD!!the other 2 have never,ever played qb from what,I hear.

2nd:the potential running-backs and recvrs are not dependable.

3rd:if the cornerbacks and safeties can't stop anybody,when they know its a pass(every single play is a pass!) SO,I"LL ASK AGAIN,HOW IS THIS TEAM WAY AHEAD OF LAST YEARS TEAM?

Edited by VOID70