McMinn Central vs Cannon County, (part II)

blitzinbuc

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who you got?

Should be good one. MCentral can not play as sloppy as they did today, but again early game days tend to do that. No doubt Cannon has the tools to win, but they will not own the boards as they did against Betsy. They will have to be discipline on the perimeter and make their foul shots cause Cannon seem a little slow, which usually causes silly fouls. I look for a good game with Central taking the split.

Should be good one. MCentral can not play as sloppy as they did today, but again early game days tend to do that. No doubt Cannon has the tools to win, but they will not own the boards as they did against Betsy. They will have to be discipline on the perimeter and make their foul shots cause Cannon seem a little slow, which usually causes silly fouls. I look for a good game with Central taking the split.

Coaches Morgan and Young had the team ready for the trap game today with DL. But, in my opinion, they have their greatest coaching job ahead of them by having the Chargerettes mentally prepared to play Cannon County tomorrow. Consider they could easily "overcoach" the girls with too much cerebral.....preventing them from doing what's natural. And could the players themself be concentrating too much on revenge, which could take them out of the gameplan? Either scenario could happen against a talented, well-coached team like Cannon.

Likewise, Coach Dodgen, his staff, and the Cannon County players will be faced with a similar challenge.

I think the Central coaches and players get it done and win a close one.

(ps: I was wrong on what I told you the other day.....it was the AJHS assistant coach who didn't know anything. :thumb: )

Edited by blitzinbuc

Cannon Co is on a role They have been busy knocking off the top teams in the state sense the post season has started I hope it continues with a Win over Central. CC by 3-5 pts

It is hard to be a good team more than once. Thanksgiving was a long time ago and I think central probably remembers it more than Cannon. Central by 8-10

Coaches Morgan and Young had the team ready for the trap game today with DL. But, in my opinion, they have their greatest coaching job ahead of them by having the Chargerettes mentally prepared to play Cannon County tomorrow. Consider they could easily "overcoach" the girls with too much cerebral.....preventing them from doing what's natural. And could the players themself be concentrating too much on revenge, which could take them out of the gameplan? Either scenario could happen against a talented, well-coached team like Cannon.

Likewise, Coach Dodgen, his staff, and the Cannon County players will be faced with a similar challenge.

I think the Central coaches and players get it done and win a close one.

(ps: I was wrong on what I told you the other day.....it was the AJHS assistant coach who didn't know anything. :thumb: )

Don't see how Central could possibly lose this one with a fan like 'blitzinnut' telling Coach Morgan how to prepare his team. :roflol: