Foul Play

shombody

Why are the referees who are biased allowed to continue to officiate games, something must be done. They need to be fined or kicked out for five years. how do you feel about this?

the games i watched today it was like they was trying 2 keep the games close

:justwrestle: after watching the sorry exhibition of officiating in Loretto - n.Greene game. I can only say it's a crying shame no one holds the refs accountable. Hand-checking & hand slapping are SUPPOSED to be pointsof emphasis. Evidently these 3 members of the North Greene faculty who were officiating didn't get the memo. :justwrestle:

:justwrestle: after watching the sorry exhibition of officiating in Loretto - n.Greene game. I can only say it's a crying shame no one holds the refs accountable. Hand-checking & hand slapping are SUPPOSED to be pointsof emphasis. Evidently these 3 members of the North Greene faculty who were officiating didn't get the memo. :justwrestle:

I don't know about this particular game cause I did not get to watch most of it, I was in and out. I have said this for years - If 2 teams are close and it is a ten point or less in 4th, the refs will try to help other team a little. I cannot prove this, and it might be me.

No whining! You got out quicked and beat by a great freshman. Two worst calls in the game were a phantom foul on North Greene with 4 minutes left and a no call when a Loretto player ran through Vaughn seconds later. Nice intentional foul, by the way. Give credit where credit is due. You had a great season. Go Huskies!

Hard to blame a 16 pt loss on officiating....if the game had been close you might have a gripe.

Why are the referees who are biased allowed to continue to officiate games, something must be done. They need to be fined or kicked out for five years. how do you feel about this?

I agree. The most redicolous call they made was the technical foul on Jackson county before the game even started. That was about a 4 point difference that Jackson county never really recovered from. Our coach wasn't even allowed to stand up and coach during the game. That referee should be ashamed to make a call that could influence a game before the kids have even taken the court. The call is redicolous. The call was made because our girls came out in two lines instead of one single file line. We have done that every game for years.

Edited by jim5144

I agree. The most redicolous call they made was the technical foul on Jackson county before the game even started. That was about a 4 point difference that Jackson county never really recovered from. Our coach wasn't even allowed to stand up and coach during the game. That referee should be ashamed to make a call that could influence a game before the kids have even taken the court. The call is redicolous.

Jim, just because the refs were bad does not make the biased...shombody was accusing refs of bias not incompetance.

Edited by barb

I agree. The most redicolous call they made was the technical foul on Jackson county before the game even started. That was about a 4 point difference that Jackson county never really recovered from. Our coach wasn't even allowed to stand up and coach during the game. That referee should be ashamed to make a call that could influence a game before the kids have even taken the court. The call is redicolous. The call was made because our girls came out in two lines instead of one single file line. We have done that every game for years.

Is this MIDTNSPORTSFAN #2?

Yes.. The refs were bad.. Yes.. They missed many calls which favored N. Greene.. I saw two missed calls that favored Loretto.. If the game was close I would say the refs were the deciding factor... However, N. Greene played Clock ball the last 1.5 periods and Loretto couldn't force a turnover. Not to mention they couldn't throw it in the ocean during the second half if it wasn't from the charity stripe. N. Greene deserved the win and Loretto deserved the loss. Congrats to Loretto on a great season. Come back next year with the memory of this game and feed off of it!

Good luck to N. Greene.. You're going to need it against Wayne Co. They should be heavily favored going into the Championship game.

Edited by mas1821