• DCA
    • Riverside
    • Kings Academy
    • Zion

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRA wins more this year. Still not on top but making progress.

Without #1 and number #10? I think they will still be competitive just because they are a good program and well coached, but i dont think they will do quite as well this year.

Also does anyone have any D2a schedules they can post?

2011 Dca Wildcats:

Fri, 08/19/11 7:30PM Away

vs. Friendship Christian School

Fri, 08/26/11 7:00PM Home vs. Lancaster Christian Academy

Fri, 09/02/11 7:00PM Away

vs. Riverside Christian Academy

Fri, 09/09/11 7:00PM Home

vs. Ezell-Harding Christian School

Fri, 09/16/11 7:00PM

vs. Webb School of Knoxville

Fri, 09/23/11 7:00PM Home

vs. Boyd-Buchanan High School

Fri, 09/30/11 7:00PM

vs. Franklin Road Academy

Fri, 10/07/11

vs. Open

Fri, 10/14/11 7:00PM Home

vs. Mt. Juliet Christian Academy

Fri, 10/21/11 7:00PM Away vs. Davidson Academy

Fri, 10/28/11 7:00PM Away

vs. Zion Christian Academy

2011 Dca Wildcats:

Fri, 08/19/11 7:30PM Away

vs. Friendship Christian School

Fri, 08/26/11 7:00PM Home vs. Lancaster Christian Academy

Fri, 09/02/11 7:00PM Away

vs. Riverside Christian Academy

Fri, 09/09/11 7:00PM Home

vs. Ezell-Harding Christian School

Fri, 09/16/11 7:00PM

vs. Webb School of Knoxville

Fri, 09/23/11 7:00PM Home

vs. Boyd-Buchanan High School

Fri, 09/30/11 7:00PM

vs. Franklin Road Academy

Fri, 10/07/11

vs. Open

Fri, 10/14/11 7:00PM Home

vs. Mt. Juliet Christian Academy

Fri, 10/21/11 7:00PM Away vs. Davidson Academy

Fri, 10/28/11 7:00PM Away

vs. Zion Christian Academy

Awesome. glad to see they are finally playing Lancaster, Had em two years ago but then they dropped us for a more prestigious opponent. Thanks Footballer69

Who else does Lancaster play this year?

Not really sure at this point, but pretty sure they have East Hamilton, Westwood, Zion and DCA. Coach Butler was looking to pick up some local 1a's like Eagleville and MTCS but not sure if he got them though. Really surprised Ezell wouldn't schedule us, thought that had the making's of a rivalry because of our proximity. <_<

Did Dansby go play college ball anywhere? he was a heck of an athlete. But enough about Lancaster, Who will be the most improved team next year? who has the most to prove? who will make deep playoff runs? Personally i think the most improved will be Davidson. They lose a few players and Dixon is going to have a big year. The most to prove would be DCA. Next years seniors went 21-0 in middle school and are YET TO WIN A SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME. As for deep runs it could be anyone.

Not really sure at this point, but pretty sure they have East Hamilton, Westwood, Zion and DCA. Coach Butler was looking to pick up some local 1a's like Eagleville and MTCS but not sure if he got them though. Really surprised Ezell wouldn't schedule us, thought that had the making's of a rivalry because of our proximity. <_<

Why wouldnt they? What about Davidson? Did yall contact them?

Dansby got a full ride to Maury state.

@D2A our contracts ran out with Ezell, Davidson and Webb. Know we wanted them all back but Ezell is just plain scared an Webb an Davidson musta wanted to spend their non-league games on Bigger fish lol

You would be playing all these teams if you had stayed in the TSSAA. This was the region you were in. Most teams do not want to play as there is no upside, many teams travel better, you don't have a home field, IMO most importantly since you are independent, you have no rules. If they win it only helps them if they need the overall record in terms of a tie in their Region. If they lose to an independent team, it could be devastating.

Some one needs to encourage the Lancaster's to sit down and seriously consider getting back into the TSSAA you would be a nice addition to the region, especially since St. Andrews left.

I hope you meant Murray State in Ky. If not, where is Maury State.

You would be playing all these teams if you had stayed in the TSSAA. This was the region you were in. Most teams do not want to play as there is no upside, many teams travel better, you don't have a home field, IMO most importantly since you are independent, you have no rules. If they win it only helps them if they need the overall record in terms of a tie in their Region. If they lose to an independent team, it could be devastating.

Some one needs to encourage the Lancaster's to sit down and seriously consider getting back into the TSSAA you would be a nice addition to the region, especially since St. Andrews left.

I hope you meant Murray State in Ky. If not, where is Maury State.

Yes i think they do plan on getting back in, in the next couple of years, meantime Coach Butler has the team going to florida to play for some national tournament title.

haha yes thats probably it. I know its in Kentucky. Dont know how bigtime they are though.

But back to topic, DCA didn't even beat a down Davidson last year....really dont see anyone coming close to Webb....again, sadly. I went to the championship game with St.george...42-7? that aint even right