Clay County Vs. Perry County

Boarhog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd almost guarantee CC will be in a 2-3 zone as much as possible if these guards are good ball handlers. PC should be taking a lot of jumpers but Clay doesn't rebound well. Even when they won the region championship they were around -20 on the boards. CC can win but they have to get easy buckets and prevent 2nd chance points. Should be a good one.

Long time No see Vandy. Where you been?

Death in the family----been back in Iowa again....good basketball up there....the state is buzzing over how well Harrison Barnes is doing at NC and they have another guy from Linn-Marr High School going to UNC also next year, not to mention another D1 guy that goes to the school in the town I used to live in--Casey Kasperbauer who can light it up from anywhere!!!! Kid was getting recruited at the D1 level as an 8th grader.

For Clay County to win they're going to have to shoot the ball like they've done all year long. The thing that I think goes against Clay County is normally heavy shooting teams struggle in the state tournament. Clay's definate weakness is their inside game as they're not very big and not very good at rebounding. I'm picking PC by 17 not because I don't think Clay County can't play with Perry County, but in the state tournament I see Clay County having a hard time hitting the 3 pointer which is what got them to Murfreesboro in the first place.

It would be easy to jump on the Perry County band wagon or just not even post, but this Bulldog fan just can't do it. I have watched these boys play their guts out for the last 5 games. There is no way they won't bring their A-Game into the Murphy Center tomorrow. I believe that if Perry County wins it won't be because they out hustled Clay County, it will be because they have more talent. However, I'm gonna go ahead and say that Clay County is gonna win this basketball game. I'm proud for the Vikings that they went to the semi-finals in football, because they ain't gonna make it to the semi-finals in basketball tomorrow. I won't venture to predict a winning margin for the Bulldogs. We will find out about 4:30 tomorrow I reckon.

It would be easy to jump on the Perry County band wagon or just not even post, but this Bulldog fan just can't do it. I have watched these boys play their guts out for the last 5 games. There is no way they won't bring their A-Game into the Murphy Center tomorrow. I believe that if Perry County wins it won't be because they out hustled Clay County, it will be because they have more talent. However, I'm gonna go ahead and say that Clay County is gonna win this basketball game. I'm proud for the Vikings that they went to the semi-finals in football, because they ain't gonna make it to the semi-finals in basketball tomorrow. I won't venture to predict a winning margin for the Bulldogs. We will find out about 4:30 tomorrow I reckon.

No bandwagon here buddy... The better team (PC) will win this game... plain and simple...

Good luck Pc!! Proud of you guys and love the way you get things done. There are some great teams in this tournament but no one plays with more heart than these guys. You want to see some competitors come watch these Pc boys. But what I think all of Pc is most proud of is the type kids we have on this team. This is a great group of kids who act like men should, most of them are at or near the top of their class and have very bright futures. Each team represented in M'boro has a lot to be proud of and I am certainly proud to be a Viking! Good luck to all and be safe to everyone traveling.