Class A Girls favorites for next season?

maddiemay

Good chance North Greene might lose their Coach to Greeneville High.

Greeneville would be smart to pursue him but I dont foresee him going anywhere. As for Class A next year NG does have a young team but the one player they lose is their heartbeat in Britton. The only "A" team to beat NG this year other than Wayne Co. was Hampton, who beat them twice before injuries ended their season prematurely. Cloudland returns everyone and they played NG to the final buzzer 4 times. Add Lake Co, Jackson Co and the other usual ones in the mix. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Greeneville would be smart to pursue him but I dont foresee him going anywhere. As for Class A next year NG does have a young team but the one player they lose is their heartbeat in Britton. The only "A" team to beat NG this year other than Wayne Co. was Hampton, who beat them twice before injuries ended their season prematurely. Cloudland returns everyone and they played NG to the final buzzer 4 times. Add Lake Co, Jackson Co and the other usual ones in the mix. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

I don't understand why you think Buchanan is untouchable at North Greene. Greeneville is likely to pay better without the headaches of being AD. The facilities are the best in the area and resources are virtually unlimited...and with Greeneville's enrollment policy, he can bring his freshmen with him! Sounds like a win-win to me... <_<

I don't understand why you think Buchanan is untouchable at North Greene. Greeneville is likely to pay better without the headaches of being AD. The facilities are the best in the area and resources are virtually unlimited...and with Greeneville's enrollment policy, he can bring his freshmen with him! Sounds like a win-win to me... <_<

Bigger doesnt always mean better, to some anyway. I may be wrong but I dont think so.