page got ripped

jmu031

Sorry guys. You'll have to do better than this. I'm looking at the tape as I type this. Greenbrier is lined up in "Trips Left". From left to right: Split End #42, Slot Back #33, Left Wing #30, Left Tackle #79, Left Guard #67, Center #51, Right Guard #72, Right Tackle #66, Right End #89, FB #15, and QB #16. That equals eleven.

Posted by jmu031:

On the play when greenbrier scored there game winning TD they had 12 men on the field.

Your still incorrect. If we had a WR outside of the end, why is your corner #9 lined up in the box? I have the entire field in my view and there are no players, from either team,outside of our end. I have our eleven players and your eleven players paused on my screen. This is absolutely hilarious!

Posted by patriot69:
Posted by NoDoubt:

Sorry guys. You'll have to do better than this. I'm looking at the tape as I type this. Greenbrier is lined up in "Trips Left". From left to right: Split End #42, Slot Back #33, Left Wing #30, Left Tackle #79, Left Guard #67, Center #51, Right Guard #72, Right Tackle #66, Right End #89, FB #15, and QB #16. That equals eleven.

Posted by jmu031:

On the play when greenbrier scored there game winning TD they had 12 men on the field.

yea the did have trips left but look to the far right at the end of the play and u will see are corner and then a wide reciever.

[Edited by NoDoubt on 10-7-02 10:32P]

Posted by patriot69:
Posted by NoDoubt:

Posted by jmu031:

yea the did have trips left but look to the far right at the end of the play and u will see are corner and then a wide reciever.

Hey guys, I just re-checked Saturday's paper, still says Greenbrier 18 - Page 13. Just to make SURE, while I was out, I drove by the Greenbrier field. The lights are OFF. I'm pretty sure that means "GAME OVER." :D

[Edited by HoosierDaddy on 10-7-02 11:11P]

Posted by HoosierDaddy:

Hey guys, I just re-checked Saturday's paper, still says Greenbrier 18 - Page 13. Just to make SURE, while I was out, I drove by the Greenbrier field. The lights are OFF. I'm pretty sure that means "GAME OVER." ;)

That good reply is worth a good mark! Heheheh :D