Chattanooga Central

shhhhhhhh

I don't think Montgomery wanted to leave, but felt he had to for family reasons. No one can fault him for that, family must come first. i wish him the best of luck. IMO, I think this is a very good job opening with a team that is ready to continue its winning. I would love an opportunity to be over at Central and have a chance at the job.

This a great job waiting for someone. They have a brand new practice field and a very good core group of athletes.As far as the coaching situation, Coach Barger left to return to Lake Co. so he and his wife could be at the same school and she could have an opportunity to be a head coach. His leaving had nothing to do with Central and it worked out for them (Coach B took the football team at Lake Co. to the Quarterfinals this year and his wife has the boy's basketball team in the state tournament). Montgomery left due to family reasons and other issues so it was not a Central issue. The program has made back to back playoff appearances and has a really supportive principal and AD so this to me is one of the better jobs in Hamilton Co. right now.

This a great job waiting for someone. They have a brand new practice field and a very good core group of athletes.As far as the coaching situation, Coach Barger left to return to Lake Co. so he and his wife could be at the same school and she could have an opportunity to be a head coach. His leaving had nothing to do with Central and it worked out for them (Coach B took the football team at Lake Co. to the Quarterfinals this year and his wife has the boy's basketball team in the state tournament). Montgomery left due to family reasons and other issues so it was not a Central issue. The program has made back to back playoff appearances and has a really supportive principal and AD so this to me is one of the better jobs in Hamilton Co. right now.

No doubt that there's a good bunch of athletes at Central. Somebody could do special things at Central right now. Great opportunity for the taking !!!

He left because,he had to...Central brought him in as a subsitiute teacher(which we all know is a no,no)..he left because Central made him,so once again central shows just how dumb,they always seems to be.

First of all, you dont have a clue. Second of all, dont worry about what Central does, they will be fine. As for the athletes, these young men are more than just that, they are good kids and deserve nothing but good things. Whoever gets the job better come in with the will to gain trust and give respect. This will be the seniors third head coach they will need comfort, not bashing.

Edited by coachmj74
  • Upvote 1

First of all, you dont have a clue. Second of all, dont worry about what Central does, they will be fine. As for the athletes, these young men are more than just that, they are good kids and deserve nothing but good things. Whoever gets the job better come in with the will to gain trust and give respect. This will be the seniors third head coach they will need comfort, not bashing.

1ST OF ALL:I know exactly what,Im talking about,PERIOD!! :roflol: 2ND:I never said anything about central players.And whoever gets the job will not stay.

Edited by VOID70

Void, keep posting because the more you post the less credibility you have and anyone with a half of brain nows you have NO clue PERIOD. I DO KNOW what happened and the former coach was NOT brought in as a substitute so if that is what you think I know you have no clue. His teaching position and why he left doesn't need to be discussed on here. We know your an Ooltewah fan so why don't you waste you time on the thread of that declining program. Central was 6-5 last year and lost in the playoffs to Knox Fulton 21-7. They have a good core returning and will be a good situation for an incoming coach.