IMAC Scores

SHS1

South Doyle 8 Morristown East 4. Game was moved to Mo East tonight. Clifton got his 5th win and allowed 1 earned run. 6 doubles by 4 different Kees and the whole lineup hitting the ball hard. Errors in the first inning again bit the Cherokee team, but they worked through it and remained perfect the rest of the game. SD is now 10-4 and 5-1 in the IMAC. Still need to makeup home games against Mo West and East. @ Webb tomorrow with Carr on the mound. TEAM Kees

Edited by Mi Kees

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevier has three losses now...

JCHS and Seymour play next week..Monday and Tuesday

It looks like Jeff & Seymour will be the key series for the IMAC. I know SD just has one loss, but from what I have seen so far & heard about, SD maybe fighting for third.

Impressive out of district win for Jeff against Davy Crockett!

SC still reeling a bit, but they are young with 3 seniors. I look for them to bounce back and can be a very dangerous tourney team if they get on a roll.

SD loses to Webb @ Webb 5-9. Carr now 3-2. Errors once again a problem and Webb had 6 doubles. SD opened with Moore HS from KY in the Smokey Mountain Invitational at Pigeon forge with a 15-2 win. B. Rogers on the mound and gets the win for a 3-2 record. The Cherokees play realy great @ times and appear to self implode @ others. Good team chemistry seems to help this team win. Play Pigeon Forge tonight @ 7;15 in second round. Sd 11-5 5-1 in IMAC GOOOOOO SD Cherokees!!!!!!

Edited by Mi Kees

Jeff. Co 2 - Seymour 14

I read this was 1-1 going into the 5th, right? Big explosion for the Eagles!

Also, I would say it might be safe to say that McCarter is a leading candidate for Pitcher of the Year in the IMAC. Another Impressive outing against a very Hot Patriot Team!

SC 11 Cherokee 0 Monday.

Jeff Co. - Seymour rematch rained out Tuesday.

Any makeup date set for the Seymour/Jeff game yet? Monday in Newport, Cocke County 2-1 over South Doyle behind 10 strikeouts from Heath Ford in a complete game on the mound. He also had the walkoff hit in the bottom of the 7th. Wednesday at South Doyle, Cocke County won 3-0 behind a complete game shutout from Tanner Strange.