Lake County Vs Middleton

JungleJim125

Middleton...14...20 - 34

Lake Co.....18...13 - 31

Frantic pace by both teams...Middleton took the lead at 2-0 then Lake County controlled the rest of the half until Woody bombed a long three pointer that put the Tigers up 32-29...Gauldin for LC quickly brought it back to one with a lay-up but Middleton closed the half hitting two free throws with a tenth of a second remaining...

Middleton won't be able to play this pace the entire game and do not want to...Lake County is getting only one shot at the basket...Nobody under the boards...

Woody leads Middleton in scoring with 17 points...Tyler leads LC with 10 points...Middleton is winning the battle on the boards 23-17...One telling stat is that the Tigers have out-scored the Falcons at the charity stripe 10-2...

Edited by Purple & Gold Standard

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a fan of either team but LC is the most selfish team Ive seen. Whoever has the ball goes one on one and shoots. The big guy is blocking shots and rebounding, they won't even throw him the ball! Bad coaching not taking advantage of his size.

LOL, whatever get's you to the state championship. They're one of the final 2 teams left, so they must be doing something right.

Im not a fan of either team but LC is the most selfish team Ive seen. Whoever has the ball goes one on one and shoots. The big guy is blocking shots and rebounding, they won't even throw him the ball! Bad coaching not taking advantage of his size.

I don't know where you watch ball at but this is how it's done with the upper tier teams in 14A...The Falcons are simply attacking the rim with whoever has the ball..If you can't keep up you end up getting run off the court...

I don't know where you watch ball at but this is how it's done with the upper tier teams in 14A...The Falcons are simply attacking the rim with whoever has the ball..If you can't keep up you end up getting run off the court...

Not to add that the 6'7" big kid is very clumsy. If I was their coach I wouldn't base my offense around him either.