D1AA

SCOOBYDOO25

Congrats to her!!! A-Sun has very good pitching and she will fit in there good. Very nice field also. Really liked the practice infield area they added.

Thank you sir! Love your articles, and yes you called me out, I have made mistakes in life, posting and other wise! I manned up and opoligized to the live's I effected on National Media! Big Lesson's Learned! :thumb:

Edited by SCOOBYDOO25

Thank you sir! Love your articles, and yes you called me out, I have made mistakes in life, posting and other wise! I manned up and opoligized to the live's I effected on National Media! Big Lesson's Learned! :thumb:

LOL!!!! We have all been bitten by that late night post!!! :flower:

We will return to ETSU the yr after next for Conference play. Wish her the best of luck. Don't judge the young player to harsh for making a tough choice. I'm sure they are doing what they feel is the best them.

LOL!!!! We have all been bitten by that late night post!!! :flower:

We will return to ETSU the yr after next for Conference play. Wish her the best of luck. Don't judge the young player to harsh for making a tough choice. I'm sure they are doing what they feel is the best them.

Thank You! Understand Mr knowitall! Keep us posted on the Winner's/Losers and worse feilds! LOL :roflol:

Edited by SCOOBYDOO25

Thank You! Understand Mr knowitall! Keep us posted on the Winner's/Losers and worse feilds! LOL :roflol:

Ummmm, that guy goes by Mr Noitall!!! We are not the same person!!!! He came up with that after I had been here a while. He has calmed down a bit over the years thankfully, because his screen name caused me a lot of grief and Private Messages!!! LOL

Ummmm, that guy goes by Mr Noitall!!! We are not the same person!!!! He came up with that after I had been here a while. He has calmed down a bit over the years thankfully, because his screen name caused me a lot of grief and Private Messages!!! LOL

Yes, checked it out, my bad! Any help from the travel section please forward any help to the number listed on the other site. Thank you! :mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to Unicoi on being District 1 champs. The girls from Betsy gave the Lady Devils a run for their money, but came up short in the end. Great first game and second game through 4 innings. The wheels kinda came off for the Lady Cyclones with timely hits by Unicoi and untimely errors by Betsy in the 5th and 6th. Good luck to both D1-AA teams on Monday in the regionals. Hopefully we will get to play each other again for the regional championship.

Congrats to Unicoi on being District 1 champs. The girls from Betsy gave the Lady Devils a run for their money, but came up short in the end. Great first game and second game through 4 innings. The wheels kinda came off for the Lady Cyclones with timely hits by Unicoi and untimely errors by Betsy in the 5th and 6th. Good luck to both D1-AA teams on Monday in the regionals. Hopefully we will get to play each other again for the regional championship.

Yes Sir< Great job, Great Talent. Hopefully KW, WANT BE THROWING UP BEHIND THE DUGOUT! Makes a big difference when you feel good/bad. Good Luck Monday @ Doak. Plus Unicoi's bats must Begin how they finished the last game. Congrats to the Ladies recieving Awards! :thumb:

Yes Sir< Great job, Great Talent. Hopefully KW, WANT BE THROWING UP BEHIND THE DUGOUT! Makes a big difference when you feel good/bad. Good Luck Monday @ Doak. Plus Unicoi's bats must Begin how they finished the last game. Congrats to the Ladies recieving Awards! :thumb:

The District One AA tourney was quite exciting this year. Thought there was gonna be a surprise or two but it didnt quite happen

Kudos to Unicoi and Betsy, as well as a big thumbs up to Jo Co for a nice run as well.

The District One AA tourney was quite exciting this year. Thought there was gonna be a surprise or two but it didnt quite happen

Kudos to Unicoi and Betsy, as well as a big thumbs up to Jo Co for a nice run as well.

Yes, Very much so, and Big thanks! Unfortunetly Betsy didn't make it through the Region. Unicoi 1 Chuckey Doak 0. Christian Ward pitched a whale of a game! Good Job kid and Best of luck in the Sub State, I'll be rooting for ya! Congrats to Unicoi and my beloved DD! Great pitching performance, and great defense! Win it All Ladies! Kingston, last word on you folks I heard, Was Gibbs 3 Kingston 1 Best wishes!

Yes, Very much so, and Big thanks! Unfortunetly Betsy didn't make it through the Region. Unicoi 1 Chuckey Doak 0. Christian Ward pitched a whale of a game! Good Job kid and Best of luck in the Sub State, I'll be rooting for ya! Congrats to Unicoi and my beloved DD! Great pitching performance, and great defense! Win it All Ladies! Kingston, last word on you folks I heard, Was Gibbs 3 Kingston 1 Best wishes!

Wound up 5-1 with us on the short side. Are you gonna have hot dogs ready for us Saturday? Can we stay at your place Friday night? It is a long drive.