D1AA

SCOOBYDOO25

:thumb: Unicoi County has a 3 Peat @ The Eastman! 2 AA, 2 AAA Teams in the Top 4! AA comes out on Top! Great Job Lady Devils of Unicoi! :ph34r:

How did Kingston look against such a powerhouse? I wasn't able to get there and wan't an unbiased opinion. These are a bunch of young girls and glad to see they played well.

How did Kingston look against such a powerhouse? I wasn't able to get there and wan't an unbiased opinion. These are a bunch of young girls and glad to see they played well.

Kingston has a Great group of kids with Great talent, and so did Unicoi! My opinion only! Unicoi tied it 1 to 1, after the BIG scare to Mica it took a lil life out of Kingston mentally, as well as Unicoi, never seen both teams leave the feild before when she dropped! My DD pitches and I said a quick prayer for Mica right then! As long as both stay's healthy we should meet again. Best of LUCK Unicoi! Both Teams are a power house! :thumb:

Edited by SCOOBYDOO25

Kingston has a Great group of kids with Great talent, and so did Unicoi! My opinion only! Unicoi tied it 1 to 1, after the BIG scare to Mica it took a lil life out of Kingston mentally, as well as Unicoi, never seen both teams leave the feild before when she dropped! My DD pitches and I said a quick prayer for Mica right then! As long as both stay's healthy we should meet again. Best of LUCK Unicoi! Both Teams are a power house! :thumb:

Hey Scoob, Heard through the grapevine, Your pitcher from the Eastman quit. Silvers girl. What happened, she did so well!Man that takes the wind out of the sails if anything was to happen to your ace, that's just wrong, but don't know the circumstances. Best of luck! Congrats to your ladies for there Big Three Peat! :flower:

Hey Scoob, Heard through the grapevine, Your pitcher from the Eastman quit. Silvers girl. What happened, she did so well!Man that takes the wind out of the sails if anything was to happen to your ace, that's just wrong, but don't know the circumstances. Best of luck! Congrats to your ladies for there Big Three Peat! :flower:

That grapevine is quick and mostly reliable. But yes she did make the decision to quit the team. She did so she would have more time to work on pitching. With the travel ball scheduale she has this summer she will need to be on top of her game. And thats not going to happen sitting the bench. Unicoi co. has a few girls that can still sling a ball so they will be fine.

That grapevine is quick and mostly reliable. But yes she did make the decision to quit the team. She did so she would have more time to work on pitching. With the travel ball scheduale she has this summer she will need to be on top of her game. And thats not going to happen sitting the bench. Unicoi co. has a few girls that can still sling a ball so they will be fine.

:thumb:

Don't need to make any remarks, heard it from the Cowboy, it's all about self! Best Wishes Kacey! :popcorneater:

Don't need to make any remarks, heard it from the Cowboy, it's all about self! Best Wishes Kacey! :popcorneater:

Based on head to head games against a good hitting Science Hill team, looks like Silvers can hold her own with any team in East Tennessee. Her numbers a lot better than the other one.

i dont think it was her decision to quit,it was her mom and dad i think! to bad her dad and mon made this decision,it would have been her the next two years,in the circle.this will not hurt unicoi county softball in the lease !good luck miss k-s where ever you go

Guest rooster37643

i dont think it was her decision to quit,it was her mom and dad i think! to bad her dad and mon made this decision,it would have been her the next two years,in the circle.this will not hurt unicoi county softball in the lease !good luck miss k-s where ever you go

What school has told her parents that she is too good to wait for KW to graduate. This should be very impressive to college recruiters. Where is she transferring to? Is the family moving or just a so called apartment being rented.

I am very familiar with the Unicoi County softball tradition and program. They have been the best softball program in East Tennessee for many years. I do not know the players or parents, but I always find it unfortunate when a young lady decides to quit in season. It is even more distressing if the parents force the move over the players objections. Apparently, this is a very talented sophomore. Even if she is not #1 right now, she could still have benefitted from daily practice and pitching as much as possible during varsity or even jv games as part of the team. Patience would likely have paid off by being #1 in the circle for the next two seasons. I have no dog in the fight and hope it works out for all involved.