D1AA

SCOOBYDOO25

Guest rooster37643

Same old instigator. You can click on his screen name and see some of the same old garbage in past posts.

Not an instigator. Just tired of hearing about a certain pitcher should be pitching instead of KW. Now maybe the mouths will close.

Will coach let her come back next year if she wants to.

Been there done that, The answer is simple, not the coaches choice!

It's the ladies she let down this 1/2 of season to make the decission!

Lucky my oldest got a second chance, and that was under Coach Baxter.

She was excepted back and she was Great, because she had the heart for the game and understood what she had lost! :wub:

Guest rooster37643

Been there done that, The answer is simple, not the coaches choice!

It's the ladies she let down this 1/2 of season to make the decission!

Lucky my oldest got a second chance, and that was under Coach Baxter.

She was excepted back and she was Great, because she had the heart for the game and understood what she had lost! :wub:

Different situation with your oldest though. Going to have to be some moving pretty soon to qualify her for another school I would think. she has lost a lot by not waiting a month but I guess if the truth was known it is a relief to the team by not having to listen to the talk.

Edited by rooster37643

Different situation with your oldest though. Going to have to be some moving pretty soon to qualify her for another school I would think. she has lost a lot by not waiting a month but I guess if the truth was known it is a relief to the team by not having to listen to the talk.

From the Position stand point yes, nothing else. Still a good kid and a Good Pitcher! I hold the adult's accountable for the action's taken. Never the less my opinion and 6.00 dollars will get you a cup of coffie at Starbucks! Hope she does return, she has a Great Offense,great Defense behind her for the next 2 years! IF she can gain there trust back. Them being kids/freinds it can happen! Hope for everyone's sake @ Unicoi it does. unless you know something I don't about the up coming talent.

Good old Unicoi!!!! I have really enjoyed all the drama up there over the last few years. From the Dad calling out the Sr 1st basemen who missed a ground ball and smiled....that cost his DD a perfect game (team right :thumb: ), to the mess about the Fire truck in the Parade!!!! I even remember one Dad talking about pitching lessons, Marine Corp, and he would whip everybody's arse!!!!! But he left the board.

Now I am reading about everybody up there giving grief to this girl and her parents for making a choice that could not have been easy for them. After all, they live there.....I would think. But please, don't kid yourself into thinking some player has ruined her College chances, if they were to ever have come, by doing this. If the girl can pitch somebody will sign her!!!! Book it!!!!

Where is KW going to College????