AA Rankings in the state

SCOOBYDOO25

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give some help across the state that are in the area's please.

District 1 AA Top 3 Unicoi County,Johnson County,Elizabethton

:popcorneater:

Unicoi, with Kara Woods on the mound ,and an explosive offense, great defense, hard to handle. Johnson County,Samantha Mahala on the mound, great offense, working on the defense. Elizabethton, I feel is the sleeper, Good pitching, Explosive offense, Speed, good defense. Several now getting into the rytheme after basketball.

Edited by SCOOBYDOO25

1. Creekwood- Hitters 1-9 and a solid pitcher. Have seen them play several times and they can flat out hit the ball. Good wins- Gibbs, Chatt. Central, Camden. Also, played Riverdale really well.

2. Gibbs Saw them play in Hendersonville. They hit the ball hard everywhere hard. Looking at their scores they have scored a ton of runs. Good wins Chatt. Central, Ootelwah, Beech.

3. Goodpasture Dominating pitcher and the ability to pick and choose players put them in the top five definetly. I have seen them several times and they are solid all the way around. Good wins- Greenbrier

4. Covington State runner up with a young team last year. Dont know a lot about them yet this year.

5. Unicoi Co. Very good pitcher who can really hit. Always a solid team, but there is always some drama going on that detracts from how good they are. Good wins Kingston, Morristown East, Knox. Central.

1. Creekwood- Hitters 1-9 and a solid pitcher. Have seen them play several times and they can flat out hit the ball. Good wins- Gibbs, Chatt. Central, Camden. Also, played Riverdale really well.

2. Gibbs Saw them play in Hendersonville. They hit the ball hard everywhere hard. Looking at their scores they have scored a ton of runs. Good wins Chatt. Central, Ootelwah, Beech.

3. Goodpasture Dominating pitcher and the ability to pick and choose players put them in the top five definetly. I have seen them several times and they are solid all the way around. Good wins- Greenbrier

4. Covington State runner up with a young team last year. Dont know a lot about them yet this year.

5. Unicoi Co. Very good pitcher who can really hit. Always a solid team, but there is always some drama going on that detracts from how good they are. Good wins Kingston, Morristown East, Knox. Central.

The next 5.

Greenbrier

Chatt. Central

Camden

Kingston

Marshall Co.

Tournament results can be deceiving, a second and sometimes third pitcher can be used to build depth.

Bledsoe should get a look at being in a top 10 in AA. Right now they have to be the favorite in 7-AA, Reg 4-AA, and would be the favorite over a runner-up from Region 3-AA.

Edited by Indian

Tournament results can be deceiving, a second and sometimes third pitcher can be used to build depth.

Bledsoe should get a look at being in a top 10 in AA. Right now they have to be the favorite in 7-AA, Reg 4-AA, and would be the favorite over a runner-up from Region 3-AA.

un-believable

un-believable

Any reasoning, or is that just more of your usual illogical slop-being negative for the sake of being negative? We get it, you've proven it for a long time, you enjoy being the board "villain".

Bledsoe returned most of the players from last year's sectional team including a very underrated pitcher. I hate to say it but they have to be the favorite in the district and region, until a Sequatchie or DeKalb, or someone else, proves different. Who do you think, among the teams who will likely finish behind Central in Region 3-AA, should be favored if Bledsoe wins 4-AA? Meigs, Polk, East Ridge?

Edited by Indian

• 2 weeks later...

Yes indeed, I thought I had named them , thanks for the input! They have been a repeat to state for a long time. :thumb:

Update, after looking around on the Coach T site, here are my top 10 in AA State. Don't get feelings hurt if I missed your school. I will correct if I am wrong.

No particular order just 10.

1)Goodpasture

2)Gibbs

3)Unicoi

4)Covington

5)Westview

6)Creekwood

7)Lewis County

8)Hume-Fogg

9)Dekalb County

10)Chatt. Central :popcorneater:

Post Season just around the Corner. Best of Luck to all!

Elizabethton is 21-5. They lost their season opener to Johnson County 6-0, but several starters were on the state tournament basketball team and had not practiced. They have beaten Johnson County twice since. They lost three games in an Alabama tournament and lost a 5-4 game to Unicoi County. This team can flat out hit! Erin Kiser has 12 homeruns and Reazyn DeMoss has 6. Four other Lady Cyclones have at least one homerun to give the team over 25 on the season. Amanda Shultz is a solid pitcher. Slapper Kelsey Simmons and Kristen Powell have lightning speed. Flying under the radar, but will be very dangerous in the post season.