AA Rankings in the state

SCOOBYDOO25

Update, after looking around on the Coach T site, here are my top 10 in AA State. Don't get feelings hurt if I missed your school. I will correct if I am wrong.

No particular order just 10.

1)Goodpasture

2)Gibbs

3)Unicoi

4)Covington

5)Westview

6)Creekwood

7)Lewis County

8)Hume-Fogg

9)Dekalb County

10)Chatt. Central :popcorneater:

Post Season just around the Corner. Best of Luck to all!

I think Sequatchie County and Lexington need to be in the top 10 instead of Dekalb and Hume-Fogg. And if Unicoi is as good as everyone seems to think they are Elizabethton needs to be in instead of Lewis County. :ph34r:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:

Your exactly right, the rule states the batter must attempt to avoid the HP. The batter on a 45 mph change up leans into. Yes KW did float them in towards the batter's that just goes back to the officiating crew,"Judgement call" I guess? Anyway not trying to brow beat or make excuses you all played well, we hit the ball UP as we have been doing. Not trying to take anything from Amanda, good pitcher! Congrats! Hey folks let go, Etown,and Etown are both well coached, with good player's! Adults here please. I know ,I've done the child hood B.A thing. Good compitition is what we want on both sides!

Agreed

Carter County maybe but I'd rather live in an out house as Elizabethton. But of course Elizabethton is used to county players they recruit so many of them.

rooster...You appear to be the same lame person that continues to hide behind various coacht usernames and take shots at Betsy. If you're who I think you are, you were locked out of coacht about 3 times during basketball season because of your shameful behavior (personal attacks of people, recruiting/cheating accusations, etc.). I'm glad you don't call Etown home because your behavior is childish and unwelcome. If I were Unicoi, I wouldn't want you to be associated with my team either. I'm guessing you may already live in an outhouse based on the poopy you continue to sling...Regardless, this has nothing to do with the thread subject matter. Can we get back on subject now?

Unicoi has a great team they should go deep in the playoffs.

to be the man you have to beat the man.unicoi county softball.

Together we stand.

Together we fall.

Together we're winners.

And winners take all.

good wins up in ky this weekin,good luck to eliz in these days to come,that why we play the game!

Update, after looking around on the Coach T site, here are my top 10 in AA State. Don't get feelings hurt if I missed your school. I will correct if I am wrong.

No particular order just 10.

1)Goodpasture

2)Gibbs

3)Unicoi

4)Covington

5)Westview

6)Creekwood

7)Lewis County

8)Hume-Fogg

9)Dekalb County

10)Chatt. Central :popcorneater:

Post Season just around the Corner. Best of Luck to all!

dekalb is second in there district, livingston academy has a fierce undefeated rank in district so far.

I think Sequatchie County and Lexington need to be in the top 10 instead of Dekalb and Hume-Fogg. And if Unicoi is as good as everyone seems to think they are Elizabethton needs to be in instead of Lewis County. :ph34r:

Sequatchie is capable of being a top level team in AA. Played some of their best ball of the season at the Soddy-Daisy tournament-had 3 shutouts in pool play vs Hixson, Bradley Central and William Blount, also had 11 hits and 4 earned runs vs a Division I pitcher from Blount. Second day knocked off Athens AL which was 5A state champ last year then lost to Chattanooga Grace 4-3. Sequatchie thought they'd won it with 2 minutes remaining on the clock, leading 3-2 as an inning ended. Umps called for another inning, Grace scored two and advanced. Prior to the game it was apparently explained 5 or less meant game over, as had been taking place in other games. There was very little consistency on game ending procedure in the tournament, and even non-partial observers thought it was fishy.

Seq has three more district games and will be heavy favorites in each, needs to take care of business, no slopping around, and be ready for the district tournament.

Edited by Indian

Well it's like this. The game was 0-0 Elizabethton loads bases after a batter steps into a change up, gets a free pass to load up bases, 2 out speedster hitting(Simmons) hit's back to KW throw's over 1st basemans head for the third out, should have been end of inning got very lucky. No one backing up throw. 2 runs score. We scored 1. KW strikes out 8,2hit's,1 so called hit by pitch. Shultz, 17 popups, good defense. 0 Strike outs, Unicoi 2 errors, 0 Bestsy. turn those 17 connects into ground balls,line drives your done. Game minus Unicoi errors= Unicoi 1 Elizabethton 0. It's ok though, we will be meeting again, and should be another nail biter. :roflol:

As they say a W is a W! Congrats!

our unicoi grils just need to be a little more patient at the plate,than we have been.i think we seen that this week in ky.the girls put together several strings of hit on some really good pitching this past fri and sat.we got one more tourn to get our bats dial in.and we"ll be ok good luck u-c

• 2 weeks later...

Update: No particular order.

1) Goodpasture

2)Gibbs

3)Meigs/ Chatt. Central

4)Livingston/Sequatchie County

5)Creek Wood

6)Richland/ Cornersville

7)Unicoi/Elizabethton

8)Lewis County/Lexington

9)Westview-Sleeper

Lexington, benifit of the doubt, add scores

Not bad but Richland and Cornersville are single A.

Not bad but Richland and Cornersville are single A.

Seen em all play:

1. Goodpasture (Scoring Machine)

2. Creekwood (Has beat Gibbs and Chatt Central I think)

3. Gibbs

4. Chatt Central

5. Sequatchie County

6. Unicoi County

7. Lewis County

8 Lexington

9. Livingston

10.Meigs