Oak Ridge Football

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space, we had a running game last year. Now what happened to it in the West game is the question I have? If a young off. line can pull together, we will have a much improved and more utilized run game. SS cant make the scrimmage. Were squaring off against Fulton the 5th.

HOOK EM' HORNS GO MAVS!!!!!

Awwww Mav its ok buddy, you can come watch the alcoa OR scrimmage instead, its at the practice field too..not sure what date

Awwww Mav its ok buddy, you can come watch the alcoa OR scrimmage instead, its at the practice field too..not sure what date

Oak Ridge Scrimmage Schedule: Friday , August 5 - CAK at Oak Ridge....Tuesday , August 9 - Alcoa at Oak Ridge....Thursday , August 11 - Fulton at Oak Ridge . All games will be held at the practice field.

Oak Ridge Scrimmage Schedule: Friday , August 5 - CAK at Oak Ridge....Tuesday , August 9 - Alcoa at Oak Ridge....Thursday , August 11 - Fulton at Oak Ridge . All games will be held at the practice field.

Well ill be...Maybe ol dragon92 is a OR fan afterall!!!. he knows more about the schedule than i do lmao jk 92 haha

Well ill be...Maybe ol dragon92 is a OR fan afterall!!!. he knows more about the schedule than i do lmao jk 92 haha

No SS, it just proves that i was paying attention a couple pages back when someone posted it on here....Bwhahahaha! It's time for me to put on my Oak Ridge Wildcat pajamas and head to bed....shhhh! :roflol:

Edited by 92Dragon

No SS, it just proves that i was paying attention a couple pages back when someone posted it on here....Bwhahahaha! It's time for me to put on my Oak Ridge Wildcat pajamas and head to bed....shhhh! :roflol:

OMG, i almost spit up my pabst blue ribbon beer all over the screen when i read that lol....i know you got em 92, post a pic of you in them :)

Of the two I have heard, one has decided to concentrate on basketball and the other baseball. The upside for both of them are just as good for them, if not better in those sports, rather than football.

Yeah, Jaylin Henderson is concentrating on Basketball, and Kevin Steen baseball if i am not mistaking? Jaylin i was excited about, but these days kids dont play multiple sports like they used to when i was growing up. Most kids like to play one sport that offers them the best chance to go to college with. I dont guess i can blame them. Jaylin is a gonna be a very very good point guard for OR in the future. We need him after losing Lonnie from last years team.

This is for Sweet Science. AC Coach G and Cats Coach Blade started in 09 and Blade is up 2-0 against AC. But Dave has AC at 19W and 7L Blade has the Cats at 16W and 9L. Cant wait to see what this year brings But I think I made my point that AC is right up there with Oak Ridge. For the last 10 years....

A.C. is also 5a and does not play maryville or riverdale or some top teams in the state. So you have to put that in perspective too. Oak Ridge is the best team in the county period. One of the top 5 in east tennessee. Look out for a huge year by the Cats.