Oak Ridge Football

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love if Oak Ridge beats Maryville!!! It would help AC out....lol They would alomost half to have a small let down after that huge win..... GO Wildcats!!!!

How would that help AC out Space? Maryville and OR are not in the same district. Are you talking about overall records?

How would that help AC out Space? Maryville and OR are not in the same district. Are you talking about overall records?

We play Oakridge after they play the Maryville. If they get a huge win that would carry over to AC week. There heads would be in the sky... If they loose then they will be wanting to take it out on AC.... I know that's a long shot but you see it every year when a program gets a huge win they pretty much always have a let down the following week. But Oak Ridge has a good coach and it is AC week so he will do everything to get the kids ready to play AC.. Plus we gave them a little more motivation by making them are homecomming.... Any way no matter what it will be a huge game with a playoff feel to it just like when we play Clinton. County games are allways good :thumb:

We play Oakridge after they play the Maryville. If they get a huge win that would carry over to AC week. There heads would be in the sky... If they loose then they will be wanting to take it out on AC.... I know that's a long shot but you see it every year when a program gets a huge win they pretty much always have a let down the following week. But Oak Ridge has a good coach and it is AC week so he will do everything to get the kids ready to play AC.. Plus we gave them a little more motivation by making them are homecomming.... Any way no matter what it will be a huge game with a playoff feel to it just like when we play Clinton. County games are allways good :thumb:

Yes they are! And we have to wait until weeks 9 and 10 for our 2 county games.

We beat Maryville my senior year 46-14. Alot of things have changed since then...lol.

Yall beat a lof of teams that year man...barely beat us though and we were down that year..lol jk..BTW, was reading a thing on Scottie Whitt in the paper few weeks ago, he is in trouble once again for something. What a waste of awesome talent he was.

Don't get me wrong , SweetBoy , I pull for Oak Ridge just as hard as you do , but I post with my HEAD , not my HEART , as you seem to do.I believe Oak Ridge will have a better year in BASKETBALL than they will in FOOTBALL...what say you?

Hahaha sweetboy, good one. Well, i just think OR has a chance in ANY game they play this year, doesn't mean they will win every one of them, but to write them off just cause they lost to powell and maryville last year is pretty silly. Just think if our kids go into the games with YOUR attitude, yeah, we will sure as heck lose ya big dud...lol...And OR will not have as good as basketball team this year as they did last, they lost there best player in Lonnie Mcclanahan, so you SHOULD start posting more with your brain haha.

Hey Sweety, LOL, Aug 5 vs CAK is that down next to high school? What time?

Awww your so sweet Mav22 lol...I dont know buddy, i will have to check on that, should come down, i will probably be there..we can talk some football...bring oppressed and space with ya, ill invite dragon92..we will have a good ol time haha