Oak Ridge Football

Did u all lose to HV and Powell? We ended up beating both of the teams. Two years in a row we beat the reigon champ 2009 clinton witch they beat you all and 2010 we beat Powell another team you lost to.. Just saying.....lol

yall are a good team, but AC will always be 2nd fiddle when it comes to OR, even if you are better then we are some years, just because our long line of tradition...not being arrogant, its just the facts.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok tell me this last two seasons AC was favored to win both games I say OR will be this year AC loves when no one gives them a chance thats when there at there best goodluck this year... But like I say the Playoff's is what matters and AC has more playoff wins than OR the last two years. But if OR is the top team seems like they would have been favored to win the last two years :thumb:

Ok tell me this last two seasons AC was favored to win both games I say OR will be this year AC loves when no one gives them a chance thats when there at there best goodluck this year... But like I say the Playoff's is what matters and AC has more playoff wins than OR the last two years. But if OR is the top team seems like they would have been favored to win the last two years :thumb:

who cares what team is favored to win? that means absolutely nothing, the final score is all that matters... and it could be 100-0 or 17-14..cause you know what? it is still a loss in the L column for the good ol boys of AC lol...seriously, good luck this year.

who cares what team is favored to win? that means absolutely nothing, the final score is all that matters... and it could be 100-0 or 17-14..cause you know what? it is still a loss in the L column for the good ol boys of AC lol...seriously, good luck this year.

I agree a lost is a lost but how do you lose to HV :roflolk: Like I said you all pulled it togather in the playoffs good job. But the 2nd fiddle team is favored to win 2 years in a row....lol Lets see how you all play being the favorite this year.. On paper you all should beat us this year and everyone will probly pick you all to win.