CLINTON HEAD COACHING SEARCH

92Dragon

After doing some checking he is not what we need at Clinton.

That has to be the dumbest thing I have read on here. I guess you do not want a winner as a coach. I guess you do not want disciplined and tough in the program and I guess you wanna go 2-8 3-7 every year. Hammontree is the right man for the job

That has to be the dumbest thing I have read on here. I guess you do not want a winner as a coach. I guess you do not want disciplined and tough in the program and I guess you wanna go 2-8 3-7 every year. Hammontree is the right man for the job

This team definitely needs some toughness and discipline!

Easy now jet i am just saying the people i talk to and the checking i did leaded me to that statement.Coach was 22-29 at North Gwinnett after he was gone they were 62-15,and at Rhea he was 11-11 after he was gone 32-24.So his last 7 years as head coach he is 33-40.

Easy now jet i am just saying the people i talk to and the checking i did leaded me to that statement.Coach was 22-29 at North Gwinnett after he was gone they were 62-15,and at Rhea he was 11-11 after he was gone 32-24.So his last 7 years as head coach he is 33-40.

I am not affiliated with Clinton, so I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I am wondering if you know anything about the district that North Gwinnett plays in. If you do, then you know that that area of high school football in Georgia is very strong top to bottom and those schools are all mega schools. You can't compare football in that area with football in East Tennessee. It's an apples and oranges thing.

Not one name of the 33 on that list would be a better hire footballwise for Clinton, or just about any other job that may be or come open in this area, than would the hiring of Tim Hammontree.

Edited by HTV