CLINTON HEAD COACHING SEARCH

92Dragon

I think Clinton should hire Coach Eric Taylor from East Dillon High in Texas. He has coached multiple players on to D1 careers, won state titles, has a very attractive wife, and is also starring in an upcoming Steven Spielberg movie. If there is a better candidate, I haven't seen him.

Now that is funny.

Edited by chickenhawk

Awww, man. Now I feel bad. I honestly don't know enough about Scotty as a coach to have an opinion one way or the other. I do know that he was a tough, tough player.

I don't really know either, it just made for some fun interaction. I only know what I find on google and if their names don't pop up on the first page I assume they don't have a lot of experience (can be a good thing I know) Some of them had some real good qualities but I know their resume and location won't get them in the door for the interview. It's kinda fun guessing who of the 33 are one of the 7. We only know (on this board) of 3. We should do a pool like NCAA tourney and make this real fun.