Lewis County Panthers!

I figure everybody will be crying the blues down on coach sharp for loosing to a 1a school. I will be the one saying he is a good coach he just come on the short end of the stick on the 26th. Its ok a lot of teams will lose to PC this year. You guys can still have a good season and this wont hurt you in your region .

You are probably right, alot of teams will lose to PC THIS YEAR. Lewis County will not be one of them. That I can assure you. All of you PC fans are losing credibility. I expected a good game, but I'm beginning to wonder.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

-Rocky Balboa

yes i did, thanks! my number is 11 and im in the same grade your son is in. you will see me carry the ball a few times on aug 26th good luck friday night!

Hey #11 how are you guys looking and how is my Boy doing I am Cody's Dad he is # 63 from Texas , I am in Afghanistan and wish I could be there to support you Boys :] Catch some Ball and Beat Perry County I will be Routing for you from Here "GO PANTERS" LC-33 PC 17 my Prediction

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

-Rocky Balboa

Even though we are going to be at each others throats until the 27th, I have to admit that post is awesome.

Hows all my LC buddies doing today? Who all is coming out to the PC play@ Forrest? I will get to see LC play on our BYE week . Sharp should have scheduled week 0 game. That BYE week really helps during a injury season.

Injury???? Oh so now you predict the future?? You must be in that wishing well everyone in pc goes to, or you really do drink. C U 2morrow night!!

who's injured?

Dude do you guys know anything??? Nobody is injured yet but after 5 or 6 games come back and say a weeks rest wont help. To the other goofy guy .. Do I drink??? If Brains was gun powder you wouldnt have enough to blow your nose. Ok then you guys are injury free team well nobody else is and most feel a BYE week is benifical later in the season. I am sorry if that me saying that was to far over you guys head.

Dude do you guys know anything??? Nobody is injured yet but after 5 or 6 games come back and say a weeks rest wont help. To the other goofy guy .. Do I drink??? If Brains was gun powder you wouldnt have enough to blow your nose. Ok then you guys are injury free team well nobody else is and most feel a BYE week is benifical later in the season. I am sorry if that me saying that was to far over you guys head.

perry co. is so good coach sharp thinks that we had to take week o off to get ready for yall! yall just have way to much talent for us their is no way we could get ready for yall in one week so coach sharp took all summer to get ready. (I heard that in 30yrs of coaching he thinks yall are the best team he has ever seen)

perry co. is so good coach sharp thinks that we had to take week o off to get ready for yall! yall just have way to much talent for us their is no way we could get ready for yall in one week so coach sharp took all summer to get ready. (I heard that in 30yrs of coaching he thinks yall are the best team he has ever seen)

Thanks Benji see you tonight. I heard the same thing.