Meigs County looking for a coach!

Sequatchie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone get a list of applicants? I saw that they all went to the prin. and who does he share those with. It seems that there is a reason that he wants all the applications, to hire who he wants and does not want to really look at applicants. I have heard there have been a couple of applicants that would have done a good job there but heard nothing from anyone in Meigs Co but I am sure they will find a good one. Good luck to Meigs and the new coach!!

Or middle aged guy with experience along with fire and motivation..... the staff is young enough as it is. Need a little experience to head the program. Pretty important hire with all the talent supposedly coming up!

The third time is the charm!!!!!

Jason Phillips started at quarterback for Maryville in 1999. That was George Quarles 1st year as head coach. Jason played football at Maryville College. In his 1st start in 2001 he got sacked and suffered an ACL tear on his knee. It was so bad it ended his football and baseball career at Maryville College. He has coached football since 2003.