South Pittsburg vs North Jackson

TrainTracks99

Are you kidding? I don't think it would be legal for them to play two games in one week, much less two games in one day. Roy, go have you another Monster energy drink and a nutty buddy. I think that dessert would be right down your alley. L.M.A.O. Again!

I garuntee you that you dont know what you are talking about ambassador. You are also making up words. LMAO is not in my Websters dictionary. I have looked for that word before. I garuntee you that Grider played against four or five teams last year in the same day up their at Bradley Central and it was not illegal. Im not falling for that mess. You think im stupid but im not.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:popcorneater:

Come watch South Pittsburg vs. North Jackson in the 7 on 7 competition at Signal Mountain tomorrow 7/16.

:popcorneater:

Your joking. Grider did not tell anyone about this game. Why did Grider schedule a game with North Jackson up at Signal mountain? This is the stupidist thing I have ever heard of. Grider did not tell anyone about this game. It was not in my Hustler or on WEPG yesterday. Is he getting one of those buses like for fans to ride like we took to Knoxville two years ago?

Your joking. Grider did not tell anyone about this game. Why did Grider schedule a game with North Jackson up at Signal mountain? This is the stupidist thing I have ever heard of. Grider did not tell anyone about this game. It was not in my Hustler or on WEPG yesterday. Is he getting one of those buses like for fans to ride like we took to Knoxville two years ago?

We'll send the bus for ya. You still in Hemlock?:roflol:

21750087-058-1993-chevy-short-bus-2.jpg

Next time your are in S.P., stop by and tell your Hemlock jokes to the police chief. He really likes a good Hemlock joke.

Lets me axe ewe a qwerstion Miss rlh witchdoctor md. Dew ewe no the diffrents between a Jasper football teem and a nursing pits bull puppee from hemlock? I garuntee ewe eye got the anser and their aint none!THEY BOTH SUCK!!!! Ewe thank im joking but i aint joking!

Lets me axe ewe a qwerstion Miss rlh witchdoctor md. Dew ewe no the diffrents between a Jasper football teem and a nursing pits bull puppee from hemlock? I garuntee ewe eye got the anser and their aint none!THEY BOTH SUCK!!!! Ewe thank im joking but i aint joking!

I tried running that through my tricorder and it balked at the translation. However, when I entered "RoyDillardJr" it kicked out the answer as "The belligerent son of a female cur."