South Pittsburg vs North Jackson

TrainTracks99

Actually I've heard that Butler probably will not be closing their doors. If that is the case then NJHS will not have an open date that week to play us. I don't know how true it is but that was the word going around the other day.

Old Pirate says that is the general thought around the break room too. Ain't sure it will ever be a reality!

Actually I've heard that Butler probably will not be closing their doors. If that is the case then NJHS will not have an open date that week to play us. I don't know how true it is but that was the word going around the other day.

Drunken Sailor, let me ask you a question. Could Grider not get that North Jackson coach to play us either on that Thursday or Saturday the week they have to play Butler? Or if this game is at North Jackson, we could play them after they get done playing Butler. It is not illegal with the TSSAA to play on Thursday or Saturday or two games in one day. Grider should get them to do this. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Drunken Sailor, let me ask you a question. Could Grider not get that North Jackson coach to play us either on that Thursday or Saturday the week they have to play Butler? Or if this game is at North Jackson, we could play them after they get done playing Butler. It is not illegal with the TSSAA to play on Thursday or Saturday or two games in one day. Grider should get them to do this. You think im joking but im not.

Are you kidding? I don't think it would be legal for them to play two games in one week, much less two games in one day. Roy, go have you another Monster energy drink and a nutty buddy. I think that dessert would be right down your alley. L.M.A.O. Again!

Are you kidding? I don't think it would be legal for them to play two games in one week, much less two games in one day. Roy, go have you another Monster energy drink and a nutty buddy. I think that dessert would be right down your alley. L.M.A.O. Again!

Mrs TheAmbassador let me axe you a qwerstion. Why have you not bloggered on my website "Where Did You Play Football" the years and positions you played for our South Pittsburg Pirates? I garuntee you that people will think you a poser just like Mrs PowerP and Mrs TrainTracks99 if you dont respond.You think Im joking but im not joking.

And Mrs TheAmbassador,dont EVER let me catch you talking to a Dillard like that again!

Edited by RoyDillardJr

Mrs TheAmbassador let me axe you a qwerstion. Why have you not bloggered on my website "Where Did You Play Football" the years and positions you played for our South Pittsburg Pirates? I garuntee you that people will think you a poser just like Mrs PowerP and Mrs TrainTracks99 if you dont respond.You think Im joking but im not joking.

And Mrs TheAmbassador dont EVER let me catch you talking to a Dillard like that again!

:roflol: LMAO......Dad burnit,What in the world is special about being a Dillard?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

U know this topic should just be closed when both Dilliards start in with their stand up comedy and then Old Man River starts in with "dribble" comments....It's amazing why anyone would respond to either....Bored and sad lives some of us live I suppose....Someone with real knowledge of the situation with Butler becomes concrete please share... Everything TrainTracks has heard is pure speculation and rumors