Beech Coaches

tandem

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110421/GALLATIN02/110421057/2008/GALLATIN02/Beech-softball-goes-back-old-regime

Let go with a 20-5-1 record? There has got to be more to this than stability.

Obviously?!? The guy won the majority of his games with a team that was suppose to be rebuilding. I think the old coaches wanted to jump on board after they figured out that this team could really play. I mean look at the timing. Beech loses to the #14 ranked team Nationally in Riverdale on a Monday and by Thursday the staff is gone. Very shady work going on in Sumner Co. What is very surprising is the fact that all of this was all over the newspapers but none of the trouble that has plagued some of the athletes from other sports makes the news???? Fishy, very fishy!

I'm sure mrnoitall knows exactly what caused the sudden change....... :thumb:

Yes I do!!! and I wanted to make some comments on here but thought it may be best to let the season go on....but I was at the park (tournament) a few weeks ago and I heard the rumors then (from about 6 different folks) and of course the comments that were made at the first of the year didn't help things either. Drama has been very big on this team this year......it is so sad that kids can't just be kids and enjoy the game and remember the good and let the bad go....but some folks can't do that. Some folks forget this is a game for kids and not adults.....as I get older it is a great feelin to have ex students come by and say hi and let you know that they enjoyed their time with you.....and how you made a impact on their lives......and what they are doin after they have gotten out of school....this one is a hard one not sure if I want to get to involved.....but when you see me at the park I will be glad to tell you what I know! :flower:

Obviously?!? The guy won the majority of his games with a team that was suppose to be rebuilding. I think the old coaches wanted to jump on board after they figured out that this team could really play. I mean look at the timing. Beech loses to the #14 ranked team Nationally in Riverdale on a Monday and by Thursday the staff is gone. Very shady work going on in Sumner Co. What is very surprising is the fact that all of this was all over the newspapers but none of the trouble that has plagued some of the athletes from other sports makes the news???? Fishy, very fishy!

This has got to be the dumbest statement I have read. If this were true then why did Coach Woods leave when Kat and company still had a year to go or why didn't Coach Utley return a few years back when Beech had so many good players that some were on the bench. When pirates of old had a bad captain there was a mutiny. Apparently modern day Buccaneers are no different.

"When pirates of old had a bad captain there was a mutiny. Apparently modern day Buccaneers are no different."

This might be the gayest statement ever made. The fact of the matter is the new coach was doing a great job. The only "mutiny" was from some parents who were upset at lack of playing time for their children.