8th Annual Tennessee-Georgia All-Star Classic

MountainTroll

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess our boys are getting another week off this week since Grider is over their coaching this mess. I garuntee you that when we start playing good teams this fall, Grider will be wishing he had made these boys lift weights and run with their ankle weights on. You think im joking but im not. We will not be big and strong like we were 3 years ago.

I gonna be somewhere under a shade tree with some cold beverages early afore the game. Anybody welcome to stop by.

Why is Grider having this game played all the way over at Baylor? How do you get to that durn school? Does that Massey man know that Grider is going to be playing on his field? I garuntee you he will be real mad if Grider has not told him. Let me ask you a question. Will they let me bring in my small cooler with some red bulls in it into the game? I will share my red bulls with some of the players because it is real hot outside. You think im joking but im not.

Why is Grider having this game played all the way over at Baylor? How do you get to that durn school? Does that Massey man know that Grider is going to be playing on his field? I garuntee you he will be real mad if Grider has not told him. Let me ask you a question. Will they let me bring in my small cooler with some red bulls in it into the game? I will share my red bulls with some of the players because it is real hot outside. You think im joking but im not.

4038288276_33cdba25f1_z.jpg

I went to this durn game last night and I wished I had just stayed at home. Grider had that blond headed woman charging 10 dollars to get into this durn game. Then she would not let me take my cooler of red bulls in to share with the Tennessee stars. Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider not have that Allen boy from Polk County playing passer for us? He beat Grider two years in a row. We should have had that boy out their playing passer. Those Georgia stars had some big ole boys that could nock a big hole in our line. That Georgia coach made his boys lift weights last week so they would be real big and strong. It was obvious Grider did not have our Tennessee stars lifting weights last week. You think im joking but im not.