WHO IS MRNOITALL?

playitup

Does anyone know who this person is? I heard a thought on who it was from so folks from Goodpasture a while back & No they didnot think that it was a current Goodpasture parent... Any thoughts?

I know also but will never tell either. He's an old geiser retired from coaching, I used to coach with him myself. He is a fart head but he knows softball and has a passion for the game for sure!!!LOL

He is the expert on softball in Middle TN.

I think its more like he thinks he is the expert on softball in middle tn. He knows some stuff sure but hes wrong more than hes right. Doesn't know any more than anyone willing to stand around the park at a tournament or two and just listen to all the rumors gossip and complaining going on. Half truths and inuendo most of it and drawing some maybe right maybe wrong conclusions. Never really figured out the fun of making fun of high school girls on a anon bulletin board but to each his own.

I think its more like he thinks he is the expert on softball in middle tn. He knows some stuff sure but hes wrong more than hes right. Doesn't know any more than anyone willing to stand around the park at a tournament or two and just listen to all the rumors gossip and complaining going on. Half truths and inuendo most of it and drawing some maybe right maybe wrong conclusions. Never really figured out the fun of making fun of high school girls on a anon bulletin board but to each his own.

It seems to me that if he is making fun of anyone it is usally the parents or the coaches or the schools. I don't remember when he took a shot at any of the girls.

Edited by jagbmg

Now folks does it really matter who "Ole MrNoitAll" really is? Not really, cause the whole purpose of "MrNoitAll" is to make you THINK!!! I know that is really hard for some of you to do cause you are so tight about everything and it is really hard to laugh at yourself (that is the importance of the "Happy Pills") or to make you think what other folks are a thinkin of you and your program....nope never have or never will call out a player....heck you may call out my little "Daisy" then you would have to deal with Ms Birdie and I promise you that would not be a good day if you did that! If you dont like to read it DON'T but if you think the topic is a talkin about you and your program you may see how other folks besides "Ole MrNoitAll" sees you and your program...now folks I just happen to type it but if I am smart enough to think it or see it don't your think other folks are too???? That is the most funny thing on here is that folks get their panties in a twist and they get really mad....but do you think that I am the only one seein it??? Sometimes it is better just to set back and watch and listen to what other folks are a sayin about different programs that is where the info really comes from, parents, coaches, umpires and players talkin to other players.....so don't get them panties so tight that you can not see what other folks really think about you and your program! Hey it is just a game....do you think that all of the folks that come to your game will be there when they put you six feet under....well some may just to make sure the "Ole- - - -" is finally dead! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll