region 1

pujo

In case you didn't know Parodox, Hampton has a scrimmage this Friday and again on next Tuesday.Pretty action packed week ahead of us.Oh yeah ,both scrimmages are at home.

Pujo, let me ask you a question. Have you got a copy of my Murphy Fair book and read in it yet? I garuntee you that this is one of the best ones yet. My book says that those Hampton boys should be real good this year. If you havent got one, I can give you a quick synopsis on Hampton.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, let me ask you a question. Have you got a copy of my Murphy Fair book and read in it yet? I garuntee you that this is one of the best ones yet. My book says that those Hampton boys should be real good this year. If you havent got one, I can give you a quick synopsis on Hampton.

I've got my booklet Roy,but Hampton lost some of the players listed in it and they have some new one's not in the book, If out lineman can knock some big holes to run through,Hampton could be pretty good. We might even have our passer to chunk it ever now and again. They do have quite a bit of talent on the team, the line is just young. Just have to watch and see how it all comes together.

On another note Roy,what in the heck is a synopsis, my oldest kid has to spell it in a spelling B, But I thought it was some kind of souped up race car.

Edited by pujo

I've got my booklet Roy,but Hampton lost some of the players listed in it and they have some new one's not in the book, If out lineman can knock some big holes to run through,Hampton could be pretty good. We might even have our passer to chunk it ever now and again. They do have quite a bit of talent on the team, the line is just young. Just have to watch and see how it all comes together.

On another note Roy,what in the heck is a synopsis, my oldest kid has to spell it in a spelling B, But I thought it was some kind of souped up race car.

Let me ask you a question Pujo. Why did that Lunsford man not list these boys in my Murphy Fair book? These boys have worked real hard to get their name in my book and he did not list them. A synopsis is just a little bit of information about the team that I can give you if you dont have a Murphy Fair book. Pujo, let me ask you about this Taylor Edwards boy. My book says he is 6'0 250lbs and is one of the strongest boys on the team. How much can this boy lift? My book also says he is a runner. Is he mainly used to nock a hole?

Let me ask you a question Pujo. Why did that Lunsford man not list these boys in my Murphy Fair book? These boys have worked real hard to get their name in my book and he did not list them. A synopsis is just a little bit of information about the team that I can give you if you dont have a Murphy Fair book. Pujo, let me ask you about this Taylor Edwards boy. My book says he is 6'0 250lbs and is one of the strongest boys on the team. How much can this boy lift? My book also says he is a runner. Is he mainly used to nock a hole?

Edwards can be used in various ways,he has good feet and also catches the ball real well.Not sure how much he can lift,but he is a strong kid.

Sounds like the Lunsford man is gonna have to give a better synopsis of his own team.But if you want to make a few notes ,add Lane Smith as the QB.

Edwards can be used in various ways,he has good feet and also catches the ball real well.Not sure how much he can lift,but he is a strong kid.

Sounds like the Lunsford man is gonna have to give a better synopsis of his own team.But if you want to make a few notes ,add Lane Smith as the QB.

Pujo, I will add this Smith boy to my Murphy Fair book. If you ever talk to this Lunsford man, tell him to feel out his survey with a little more detail so I will know who all those boys are in Hampton.

Pujo, I will add this Smith boy to my Murphy Fair book. If you ever talk to this Lunsford man, tell him to feel out his survey with a little more detail so I will know who all those boys are in Hampton.

Pretty good chance I'll be talking to him,I'll address this issue and try to get it straightened out.

I don't know much, Pujo, but I know Beef can sure knock a hole in your food bills....and if he don't quit shaking my refrigerator up and down like a salt shaker after the last crumb.... well, I'm just gonna have to send him to your house. :roflol:

I don't know much, Pujo, but I know Beef can sure knock a hole in your food bills....and if he don't quit shaking my refrigerator up and down like a salt shaker after the last crumb.... well, I'm just gonna have to send him to your house. :roflol:

LOL, Hopefully he can stay healthy this season,can't wait to see him and the whole team play.Thats one heck of a backfield.

Thought we looked pretty good in the scrimmage vs.w.green yesterday. gave up 1 score in varsity action. not bad considering they lined the "D" up just the day before. And that came on the 1st play of w.g.'s 2nd possesion.(80 yds)We looked great at times but gave up a big play a couple of times because of missed assignments.(understandable, see above) We were also without Taylor(qb),and Brett(tackle). Must get in better shape,we kinda got gassed a few times and missed some blocks on "O", especially late. Offense moved the ball pretty well though.(considering kids have ran it 2 weeks in spring and last week) Coaches worked on some different things, younger kids got some time. Not a bad night all in all. Pujo who does Hampton scrimmage this evening and what time? On another note, greenville and maryville have a scrimmage today at Carson-Neuman, That would be entertaining i'd bet.

Thought we looked pretty good in the scrimmage vs.w.green yesterday. gave up 1 score in varsity action. not bad considering they lined the "D" up just the day before. And that came on the 1st play of w.g.'s 2nd possesion.(80 yds)We looked great at times but gave up a big play a couple of times because of missed assignments.(understandable, see above) We were also without Taylor(qb),and Brett(tackle). Must get in better shape,we kinda got gassed a few times and missed some blocks on "O", especially late. Offense moved the ball pretty well though.(considering kids have ran it 2 weeks in spring and last week) Coaches worked on some different things, younger kids got some time. Not a bad night all in all. Pujo who does Hampton scrimmage this evening and what time? On another note, greenville and maryville have a scrimmage today at Carson-Neuman, That would be entertaining i'd bet.

Hampton has SG at 7 tonight and I'm on the edge of my seat,Need a football fix. Does Cloudland have anymore scrimmages before the jamboree,if so where is it at ,I'd like to see these boys in action. Its gonna be a young bunch ,but these kids have learned how to battle all their lives.They might just surprise some people.