Weak 4A Team vs 1A Perennial Contender Team

mancoverage

The Goat sez: I just learned that Jo Byrns will be playing WhiteHouse this year in a regular season game. How in the world will their Blowdevil Pride survive a loss to a TRUE single A team? Early loss for WhiteHouse, rest of the season trying to get back to .500. THOUGHTS?!?! :roll:

Now Jo Byrns and another team out of White House's region, Macon County, will be playing each other toward the begginning of the season...How do you see that match up going down?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Jo Byrns and another team out of White House's region, Macon County, will be playing each other toward the begginning of the season...How do you see that match up going down?

The Goat sez: Hard to say, Macon being quite a bit larger school, you would expect them to run over JB. JB apparently likes to win, and has demonstrated ability in that vein. Should be a close game, have to say JB by 3!

The Goat sez: Hard to say, Macon being quite a bit larger school, you would expect them to run over JB. JB apparently likes to win, and has demonstrated ability in that vein. Should be a close game, have to say JB by 3!

so you think macon county a team we beat 35 to 6 will be able to have a good game with jb, but we can't beat them? you're stupid :mrgreen:

Well Jo Byrns is a good 1A school, but last year when they finally met up with a good team, South Pitt, in the state championship they got crushed. However, I believe South Pitt is a lot better than Macon County, so I see Macon and JB possibly being a pretty good game. Like you said though JB likes to win so i'll go with them in a close game as well....

Well Jo Byrns is a good 1A school, but last year when they finally met up with a good team, South Pitt, in the state championship they got crushed. However, I believe South Pitt is a lot better than Macon County, so I see Macon and JB possibly being a pretty good game. Like you said though JB likes to win so i'll go with them in a close game as well....

The Goat sez: Macon County will beat WhiteHouse this year, and Jo Byrns was gonna beat WhiteHouse :lol: this game may be too close to call...but we can agree, either team would beat WhiteHouse by 3! :ugeek:

White House vs. Greenville in the finals! Blue vs. green devils.

The Goat sez: If you're right, you'll have undisputed bragging rights as a seer. If anything else occurs, you're stupider than me...now tell me just HOW stupid I am, that way we will have a standard by which to measure your STUPIDITY!! :thumb:

Edited by mancoverage

The "jamboree" you all speak of is at East Robertson High School in August and the schedule looks as follows:

6PM: East Robertson vs Todd County, KY

7PM: White House-Heritage vs Cheatham County

8PM: Greenbrier vs Station Camp

9PM: Jo Byrns vs White House

It will be a great lineup and should serve as an excellent way to give fans a taste of the 2011 season one week before it officially begins :thumb:

The Goat sez: Hey stupid...when you gonna respond to me? :bored:

Sorry Goat boy, been fishing a few days. Do you know the difference between stupid and ignorance? I don't believe that you do or else you wouldn't be making such crazy predictions.

Ignorance is when you don't know any better. You seem to at least be interested in h.s. football so you must have some knowledge of the game. That being said, you cannot dispute the offensive firepower that the Devils have returning. Since you win by having the most points on the board at the end of a game, you cannot deny that the Devils are projected to have an extremely good year. Not only is our on-field talent evident, but our Coaching staff is rock solid (even though we have lost Coach Grantham to retirement) as well. Stupidity is when you know better and go ahead anyway.

So, through purely deductive and rational reasoning, I state as a fact that you are not ignorant but rather stupid as demonstrated in your knee-jerk posts. Stick with wishing and hoping for success (a lot of Bobcat wishes came true last year/ 2nd time in 25 years) and ride to White House in September in the dream car with angels waiting on you hand and hoof.

BDP

P.S. Greenbrier is gonna lose by more than 3 to Station Camp in the above referenced jamboree "game"

Edited by pitchfork1

Sorry Goat boy, been fishing a few days. Do you know the difference between stupid and ignorance? I don't believe that you do or else you wouldn't be making such crazy predictions.

Ignorance is when you don't know any better. You seem to at least be interested in h.s. football so you must have some knowledge of the game. That being said, you cannot dispute the offensive firepower that the Devils have returning. Since you win by having the most points on the board at the end of a game, you cannot deny that the Devils are projected to have an extremely good year. Not only is our on-field talent evident, but our Coaching staff is rock solid (even though we have lost Coach Grantham to retirement) as well. Stupidity is when you know better and go ahead anyway.

So, through purely deductive and rational reasoning, I state as a fact that you are not ignorant but rather stupid as demonstrated in your knee-jerk posts. Stick with wishing and hoping for success (a lot of Bobcat wishes came true last year/ 2nd time in 25 years) and ride to White House in September in the dream car with angels waiting on you hand and hoof.

BDP

P.S. Greenbrier is gonna lose by more than 3 to Station Camp in the above referenced jamboree "game"

The Goat sez: Wrong, stupid!...stupid is when you make delusional predictions of wild success about a(returning) team that went 5 and 5 in their last regular season. You all couldn't even beat little old Carthage (hoot, hoot) last year and we all know how horrible they were! :lol:

The "jamboree" you all speak of is at East Robertson High School in August and the schedule looks as follows:

6PM: East Robertson vs Todd County, KY

7PM: White House-Heritage vs Cheatham County

8PM: Greenbrier vs Station Camp

9PM: Jo Byrns vs White House

It will be a great lineup and should serve as an excellent way to give fans a taste of the 2011 season one week before it officially begins :thumb:

I have seen different times listed for the jamboree but the teams and match-ups are the same. It looks like some really good match-ups and a great night for h.s. football. I'll be there watching for sure! :?

The Goat sez: Wrong, stupid!...stupid is when you make delusional predictions of wild success about a(returning) team that went 5 and 5 in their last regular season. You all couldn't even beat little old Carthage (hoot, hoot) last year and we all know how horrible they were! :lol:

Delusional predictions? Everyone is undefeated right now! Besides it's more of a prideful prediction, i.e. blue devil pride. BTW, Smith Co. got lucky just like GB. Don't forget Springfield really laid it on us also. But also remember that the Devils did their part in the playoffs to play GB again but the Bob cats couldn't cut the mustard on their end. BDP is Cookeville Bound!