Weak 4A Team vs 1A Perennial Contender Team

mancoverage

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen different times listed for the jamboree but the teams and match-ups are the same. It looks like some really good match-ups and a great night for h.s. football. I'll be there watching for sure! :?

The original jamboree schedule had the host team (that being East Robertson) playing in the final game of the evening however that changed when Todd County requested to play in the first game of the evening. East Robertson will play them in the first game of the night. The next matchup pits Cheatham County against White House-Heritage. The night's final 2 contests should be good with Greenbrier taking on Station Camp and White House facing off with Jo Byrns.

I will be anxious to see 2 great nights of football on this weekend as I will also attend a jamboree the night prior to the East Robertson Jamboree. The jamboree I will attend the night prior to this one will feature Creek Wood, Harpeth, Sycamore, Summit, Fairview, East Hickman, Clarksville, & Dickson County.

Delusional predictions? Everyone is undefeated right now! Besides it's more of a prideful prediction, i.e. blue devil pride. BTW, Smith Co. got lucky just like GB. Don't forget Springfield really laid it on us also. But also remember that the Devils did their part in the playoffs to play GB again but the Bob cats couldn't cut the mustard on their end. BDP is Cookeville Bound!

The Goat sez: Luck? <_<:rolleyes::roflol::roflolk:

Delusional predictions? Everyone is undefeated right now! Besides it's more of a prideful prediction, i.e. blue devil pride. BTW, Smith Co. got lucky just like GB. Don't forget Springfield really laid it on us also. But also remember that the Devils did their part in the playoffs to play GB again but the Bob cats couldn't cut the mustard on their end. !BDP is Cookeville Bound

The Goat sez: And just like last year, there will be plenty of tickets available!!

• 2 weeks later...

where's the JB people at? Quiet on here without them, turning into a GB vs. WH page.

Well 99.9% of the JB folks are on the 1a thread but a few come over and read ,,For me i am really excited about this matchup up with the blue devils gonna be interesting ,,, i see this JB team hard to stop from putting points on the board good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Well 99.9% of the JB folks are on the 1a thread but a few come over and read ,,For me i am really excited about this matchup up with the blue devils gonna be interesting ,,, i see this JB team hard to stop from putting points on the board good luck

If the blowdevil team shows up that played Carthage last year, mercy rule may come into play.

• 2 weeks later...

where's the JB people at? Quiet on here without them, turning into a GB vs. WH page.

I hardly ever get on the 3A/4A page and just now found the thread. I started an ER Jamboree thread in 1A/2A, but it never got many bites. I'm definately looking forward to Saturday night!

idk my friend white house's defense has gotten much much better. they return 7 of the 11 starters from last year's team