Football-Dist 9 (Sumner-Wilson) .....6A & 5A

rapidjohn

Hey GWAVE1, I know the year is not over but do you remember asking me if I thought this group was better than the Earnhardt and Gurchiek show? What do you think now? Garza has been slowed by his injury but I think this group with Graham thrown in there has had an outstanding season so far.

Yeah I agree. I think Graham has been huge picking up for Garza. But Street emerging as a huge pass threat really sent y'all over the top. I would love to play Mt Juliet again because I think the Bears were very well prepared and admittedly they played their best game of the season (coming from a MJ player I know) and Gallatin played by far their worst. Don't know if the outcome would be any different but I know MJ is not 32 points better than Gallatin. However,.....it won't happen. Not this year. Anyway I am very interested to see how far the Bears can go especially with the likes of Blackman, Riverdale, siegel, and Oakland. Good luck!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree. I think Graham has been huge picking up for Garza. But Street emerging as a huge pass threat really sent y'all over the top. I would love to play Mt Juliet again because I think the Bears were very well prepared and admittedly they played their best game of the season (coming from a MJ player I know) and Gallatin played by far their worst. Don't know if the outcome would be any different but I know MJ is not 32 points better than Gallatin. However,.....it won't happen. Not this year. Anyway I am very interested to see how far the Bears can go especially with the likes of Blackman, Riverdale, siegel, and Oakland. Good luck!

Good luck to you all the rest of the year. Great win against HHS. I thought that would have been a closer game. I hope you all can get a shot at Henry County after the the comment was made early in the year about how they would beat anyone in our district. I know it can't happen but I would love a Henry County vs Mt Juliet matchup this year.