OK, lets get it started.

Edited by rapidjohn

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, let's get this started...

Here are my predictions for 2011

1. Gallatin- Got to root for my Green Wave...they look better than last season, and think they will make a run for ol' Lassiter.

2. Lebanon- New staff, new attitude. The Blue Devils will be the surprise pick for 2011. You will be shocked.

3. Hendersonville- Brown at QB will lead Hendersonville towards the top of the district.

4. Beech- Great coaching staff will have their work cut out from them...could be finishing in top 3, but I have them at #4.

5. Mt. Juliet- Not quite sold on this year's group.

6. Station Camp- The inexperience factor will not be the case this year, with a group coming back with a lot of playing time.

7. Wilson Central- Agree with how bad they will be, and have to say they try to play with "attitude", and it's not quite the right "attitude." It's more of running their mouths, and not backing it up on the playing field.

8. Portland- enough said.

Yeah, let's get this started...

Here are my predictions for 2011

1. Gallatin- Got to root for my Green Wave...they look better than last season, and think they will make a run for ol' Lassiter.

2. Lebanon- New staff, new attitude. The Blue Devils will be the surprise pick for 2011. You will be shocked.

3. Hendersonville- Brown at QB will lead Hendersonville towards the top of the district.

4. Beech- Great coaching staff will have their work cut out from them...could be finishing in top 3, but I have them at #4.

5. Mt. Juliet- Not quite sold on this year's group.

6. Station Camp- The inexperience factor will not be the case this year, with a group coming back with a lot of playing time.

7. Wilson Central- Agree with how bad they will be, and have to say they try to play with "attitude", and it's not quite the right "attitude." It's more of running their mouths, and not backing it up on the playing field.

8. Portland- enough said.

Ok, thunder00, I have agreed (in the past) on some of your posts. Now, this is mind-boggling.

Your predictions are about as bad as Wilson Central's offense.

#1 Beech, loaded team with the BEST coaching staff in the district.

#2 Mt. Juliet, I have no idea why you're not sold on this year's group. Losing Cornelia hurts, but the Bears will bounce back.

#3 Hendersonville, I can see them possibly sneaking into the top 2 spots, but they are a lock in the top three.

#4 Station Camp, yeah you probably think I am crazy, but this team will be the surprise pick this year.

#5 Gallatin, I think this could be a down year for Gallatin. Station Camp will finally get over the hump and will be victorious over their cross-town foe.

#6 Lebanon, new staff = rebuilding. I can see the Blue Devils moving up the rankings next season.

#7 Portland, yeah you definitely think I am crazy, but I vision the Panthers beating the Wildcats of WC. That doesn't say much.

#8 Wilson Central, as you can tell, I am not a fan of what is going on at WC. The Wildcats will struggle this season and continue to be at the bottom of the barrel in this district.

1. Gallatin

2. MJ

3. Beech

4. Hendersonville

5. Station Camp

6. Lebanon

7. Wilson Central

8. Portland

I am more certain on #1 than any other position. (I'm assuming the new OC will take over the play calling) Beech/MJ could flip flop, as could HHS/SC. Too many unknowns with Lebanon/WC. Third time is not a charm for Coach Aric at Portland.

Edited by tandem

Ok, thunder00, I have agreed (in the past) on some of your posts. Now, this is mind-boggling.

Your predictions are about as bad as Wilson Central's offense.

#1 Beech, loaded team with the BEST coaching staff in the district.

#2 Mt. Juliet, I have no idea why you're not sold on this year's group. Losing Cornelia hurts, but the Bears will bounce back.

#3 Hendersonville, I can see them possibly sneaking into the top 2 spots, but they are a lock in the top three.

#4 Station Camp, yeah you probably think I am crazy, but this team will be the surprise pick this year.

#5 Gallatin, I think this could be a down year for Gallatin. Station Camp will finally get over the hump and will be victorious over their cross-town foe.

#6 Lebanon, new staff = rebuilding. I can see the Blue Devils moving up the rankings next season.

#7 Portland, yeah you definitely think I am crazy, but I vision the Panthers beating the Wildcats of WC. That doesn't say much.

#8 Wilson Central, as you can tell, I am not a fan of what is going on at WC. The Wildcats will struggle this season and continue to be at the bottom of the barrel in this district.

Mr spreadeagle,

I know that my "kitties" have been down the last (2) years, but we will not lose to Portland............AND we will be better than most think. We might even recycle one of our "oldies"............I certainly hope so. We will finish higher

Picks from Ms Glade.......

1. MJ

2. Beech

3. WC

4. Gallatin

5. Lebanon

6. Hend'ville

7. Station Camp

8. Portland

DubC rules........

OK...........after (5) picks

8pts for 1st, 7pts for 2nd............etc

1.) Beech - 35

2.) MJ - 34

3.) Gallatin - 31

4.) Hendersonville - 23

5.) Lebanon - 22

6.) Station Camp - 18

7.) Wilson Central - 13

8.) Portland - 5

go Bucs....

Edited by rapidjohn

Mr spreadeagle,

I know that my "kitties" have been down the last (2) years, but we will not lose to Portland............AND we will be better than most think. We might even recycle one of our "oldies"............I certainly hope so. We will finish higher

Picks from Ms Glade.......

1. MJ

2. Beech

3. WC

4. Gallatin

5. Lebanon

6. Hend'ville

7. Station Camp

8. Portland

DubC rules........

Yeah "DubC" rules alright, they rule until kickoff each game then they find out who really rules.

You are out of your mind placing the Kitty Cats at #3. Gallatin and Hendersonville below WC? You have high expectations and I have no idea why...but thanks, Ms. Glade, for giving me a good laugh this morning.

Yeah "DubC" rules alright, they rule until kickoff each game then they find out who really rules.

You are out of your mind placing the Kitty Cats at #3. Gallatin and Hendersonville below WC? You have high expectations and I have no idea why...but thanks, Ms. Glade, for giving me a good laugh this morning.

I agree seagle!! That is a laugh. But, I do not think Portland will beat anyone in the league.

Bucs do rule

I agree seagle!! That is a laugh. But, I do not think Portland will beat anyone in the league.

Bucs do rule

Williamson Co throwing his 2 cents in..........

Beech , always well coached , always ready to play

MJ , talented group

Hville, they always find away

Gallatin , every year on paper they are the best, but are the busts

Does it really matter about the rest...........

1. Gallatin- Return a number of skill players as well as two new additions. The key to this year's team will be how will the OL/DL gel as units. Seem to have gotten over the one and done in the playoffs, but got very unfortunate draw in the first round last year.

2. MJ- Will be good as always. Don't see the loss of Cornelia impacting this team very much.

3. Hendersonville- Hunter Brown will lead this team to another great year. The loss of Joe Townsend keeps Hendersonville from competing for the district title this year.

4. Beech- The loss of last year's seniors will hurt the team this year. Not to say it will be a bad year, but I don't think this will be the same Beech we've grown accustomed to seeing the last few years.

5. Station Camp- I, along with everyone else, think this may be the year the Bison finally make the turn and surprise some people. But until they show it on the field, it's hard to out them any higher.

6. Lebanon- A couple of good playmakers will keep the Blue Devils competitive, but I don't see them making any major strides towards the top of the district this year.

7. Wilson Central- Although the Wildcats played as gritty a game as anyone last year, I don't think they have enough firepower to compete this year.

8. Portland- Different year, same result for Portland. I don't think it's a lack of effort keeping this team from the top. Coach Aric and Co. don't have much to work with coupled with being one of the smaller schools playing in arguably the toughest district in 5-A.

I know there is much debate over everyone's predictions for the upcoming season. The thing to remember is a 4th or 5th place finish in District 9-AAA would be good enough for a District title in other parts of the state.