Football-Dist 9 (Sumner-Wilson) .....6A & 5A

rapidjohn

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any info on the MJ vs Shelbyville scrimmage from Tuesday?

I heard very one-sided in MJ's favor 6 or 7 td's to 1 for Shelbyville............another bit of Wilson Co news. I also heard that Wilson Central Killed White Co.; the Puddy-Tats may be reviving a bit (LOL)

Bears will rule

Edited by oldbear71

I heard very one-sided in MJ's favor 6 or 7 td's to 1 for Shelbyville............another bit of Wilson Co news. I also heard that Wilson Central Killed White Co.; the Puddy-Tats may be reviving a bit (LOL)

Bears will rule

Gallatin will be in trouble against Wilson central...Im hearing that a total of 16 players have been suspended and one booted from the team for the week zero matchup due to the fight that insued againt Smyrna in tuesday scrimmage...

Gallatin will be in trouble against Wilson central...Im hearing that a total of 16 players have been suspended and one booted from the team for the week zero matchup due to the fight that insued againt Smyrna in tuesday scrimmage...

The "kitties" are probably a little better, but even a diminished Wave bunch will still handle WC. Only team this season from Wilson Co is Da Bears!!

Gallatin's first three games are Wilson Central, Springfield, and Lebanon. They catch a break by not playing the top echelon teams in the district. Springfield will be a playoff team, so I would say they possibly lose to them depending on who is suspended and squeek out a win in the other two games. If that scenario plays out, the only thing affected would be a playoff seeding or tiebreakers if thwy are in the running for the district title.