Signal Mountain Annual 7 on 7 Competition

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!!!!!!! I think your coach was officiating too and helped the SD boys out a little. There were real officials in the spring scrimmage game and we know what happened.

Whatever, You were playing half of our starters. I can't help the fact that we have a state playoff caliber baseball team. Maybe if Howard would have some better baseball players you could have kids playing baseball a little longer too. Even Clevelands coach was shaking his head at the things you called cathces last year.

Whatever, You were playing half of our starters. I can't help the fact that we have a state playoff caliber baseball team. Maybe if Howard would have some better baseball players you could have kids playing baseball a little longer too. Even Clevelands coach was shaking his head at the things you called cathces last year.

I think we played the guys your coach put on the field. Howard kids :roflol: you are clueless. But let me ask you this, if Howard kids are so great then why doesn't Howard when the State every year? And is this Cleveland coach you speak of the same Cleveland coach that dumped SD after one year? Maybe he felt sorry for you. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

And for the record we do have a couple of kids on the team that came from Howard but they don't start.

• 2 weeks later...

:flower:6 more days:flower:

Looking forward to seeing how good Reese and our receivers look. Also can't wait to see how our secondary looks.

Bonus will be getting to see Rivals # 6 Pro-Style QB Chad Voytik and a possible North Jackson vs South Pitt match up :thumb:

Edited by smeagle1

Well that was certainly entertaining today Congrats to Bradley on beating North Jackson for the title. North Jackson was very impressive, I had never seen them before today , they put on a show with Ridgeland in the second round. I didn't get to see the Soddy Signal scrap , but alot of people took off running to see it . I guess they were just continuing what they started back in the spring. Overall lots of good match ups and some surprises.