2011 Marion County Warriors

What is everyones thoughts on the 2011 Warriors? This year will start Marion's return to dominance. They have a freshman class that is unrivaled in the valley. The youngest Zeman kid will be a beast this season and years to come. I call it now, So. Pittsburg will be upset in Jasper this season or at least come really close. Its Marion's time to rise. Choo Choo. Fear the madness, fear the veer and fear The Boeck!

Edited by MarionMadness

What is everyones thoughts on the 2011 Warriors? This year will start Marion's return to dominance. They have a freshman class that is unrivaled in the valley. The youngest Zeman kid will be a beast this season and years to come. I call it now, So. Pittsburg will be upset in Jasper this season or at least come really close. Its Marion's time to rise. Choo Choo. Fear the madness, fear the veer and fear The Boeck!

Marion will be better next year, but 2011 will be a long year. 4-6 maybe 5-5, will be mercy ruled by South pitt, Sequatchie and Bledsoe. They will have there chances in other games. Best of luck, but 2011 wont be MC year.

Edited by DefMinded

Someone has had a little too much of the happy juice, No way Jasper comes close to Pitt. Only way they do is if Marion gets a lot of that "HOME" cooking as usual. Mercy ruled by S.Pitt, Sequatchie, and Bledsoe. Might even add CCS to that list.

Could you make sure that durn Beck man turns in his survey this year for my Murphy Fair book? He did not do it last year and I had know way of knowing who those boys were that played their. It only takes a few minutes to fill out the survey, so tell him to do it.

I believe Jasper is gonna surprise a few people this year.:thumb:

They won't soon forget how Grider ran the score up on em last year.:ph34r:

Thanks Mountain Troll ,our warriors will be fine this year.We have some really good athletes all over the field and in all four grades.Should be very competitive for years to come !!! GO WARRIORS !!

I will take that bet. South Pittsburg should still be ok. Fear The Boeck?? Please :lol:

I would like to corngradulate all you Jasperites on gettin you're enternets working again. I am hearing threw the grapesodavine that MaryAnn county is gonna have a football team this year and I'm sure that has you folks excited since you alls dropped your program several years ago. Let me ask you guys a qwuestion are yall steal gonna have a mascot that looks like a one of those Washington D.C. Redskins and if sew are yall gonna continu to stink like those Washington D.C. Redskins two? Because they are aweful you think I'm joking cause I'm not joking.