2011 Marion County Warriors

You guys should be better in 2011. Don't be a stranger on the T.

I've never been a stranger on the T wingman, I have just sat back and read the last couple of years.

This team will be better, but keep in mind they are young. There will be many sophomores & freshmen playing on this years team. How fast this team can mature will be critical to their achievement. Honestly, with this schedule this years team does have a shot at winning 7 or so regular season games and we all know winning builds confidence and confidence brings wins in close games.

I've never been a stranger on the T wingman, I have just sat back and read the last couple of years.

This team will be better, but keep in mind they are young. There will be many sophomores & freshmen playing on this years team. How fast this team can mature will be critical to their achievement. Honestly, with this schedule this years team does have a shot at winning 7 or so regular season games and we all know winning builds confidence and confidence brings wins in close games.

today is the first day of pads and it roadwarrior?

What is going on? Why is Marion not playing Boyd or Signal. Outside of So. Pitt and maybe Sequatchie all the other teams are weak. We need at least a couple of tough games. We have lost some close one lately with Boyd, should have kept playing. FEAR THE VEER, FEAR THE MADNESS, but most importantly FEAR THE BOECK!

Yes, FEAR THE BOECK will drop you from the schedule if you beat him. We are scared of big old Alcoa and don't care to admit it...

v. scared:

To strike with sudden fear; alarm. .

To become frightened: a child who scares easily.

1. A condition or sensation of sudden fear.

2. A general state of alarm; a panic

AN old man once told me..... scared say scared.

I am looking forward to seeing this year's team get started. They have worked hard in the off season in the weight room and on the track. They seem to have a good attitude going into this week of pads. We are still young with only five seniors. Only three of them played last year. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out. May all teams keep from harms way. Go Warriors! :thumb:

Marion-Jasper should be better this season. They have some good young kids that will help them the next four years. I don't know if the talent is enough to contend for 2A State Championships, but it's going to be good enough to contend for district championships and advance multiple rounds in the playoffs. The key in 2A is just get matched up with the upper east TN quandrant and avoid Trousdale-Hartsville and Friendship Christian-Lebanon.

Marion-Jasper should be better this season. They have some good young kids that will help them the next four years. I don't know if the talent is enough to contend for 2A State Championships, but it's going to be good enough to contend for district championships and advance multiple rounds in the playoffs. The key in 2A is just get matched up with the upper east TN quandrant and avoid Trousdale-Hartsville and Friendship Christian-Lebanon.

they were suppose to have a scrimage today at howard i was thinkin bout goin till i got told they canceled on marion and now there playing silverdale. if anyone is goin that has a son playing let me how it goes

I agree and I am pulling for MC the more teams toward mid-state in the play-offs the further east we go. :roflolk:

I am looking forward to seeing this year's team get started. They have worked hard in the off season in the weight room and on the track. They seem to have a good attitude going into this week of pads. We are still young with only five seniors. Only three of them played last year. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out. May all teams keep from harms way. Go Warriors! :thumb:

MC will improves as the season progresses. Good luck

Edited by wingman10

I hope this is the year jasper starts to get better but they are still going to get blasted by the Pirates. The best thing that could happen to jasper would be if the Pirates stay injured but they would still get beat by 2 touchdowns.

Agree, Jasper looked very sloppy in both games. Love that the brothers in the backfield were fighting over the ball in the veer. If there not careful, last place is in there future after the way LV and Whitwell looked