Class AA District 10

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know that you had to have a minimum of "3 state titles" in order to not be considered a CHOKER anyway :roflol:

That is a dumb remark PLAIN & SIMPLE! Even an arrogant fan could see that :rolleyes:

No one said you had to have a minimum of 3 state titles to not be considered a Choker. Choking in under performing against teams you should beat or performing under expectations.

Since you like going by the stats Kingston has 1 state championship too :roflol:

I do not think you can count out District 4AA. Alcoa (Enought Said), CAK ( 9-1 last few regular season before losing how many times to Alcoa in the Quarters), Loudon has lost the last two seasons in the playoffs to guess who. Throw in Kingston, and 4A qualifiers in Scott and Stone Memorial. Pearl Cohn is a choker every post-season. Milan will return to dominance in the West. Now you add Signal Mountain to 7AA. That district has Red Bank, Sequatchie and Bledsoe. Pretty tough in 7AA.

Red Bank isnt in 7-AA, they are in 6-AA,

No one said you had to have a minimum of 3 state titles to not be considered a Choker. Choking in under performing against teams you should beat or performing under expectations.

Since you like going by the stats Kingston has 1 state championship too :roflol:

Pearl-Cohn = 2 (more)

Kingston = 1 (less)

Also, 2 state titles isn't choking EVEN ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION ABOVE :roflol:

Also, I could care less what you think of me swingjuice. I know more than an ignorant poster (such as yourself) could ever want to know :roflol:

I AM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

I could care less about the opinion of a 40 year old from west-TN who probably never amounted to anything in life :rolleyes:

Now with that having been established I am through with this topic.

Any topic that says a team with 2 STATE TITLES doesn't get it done in the playoffs is a worthless topic. That is just plain stupid.

Edited by howdoitknow2

Howdoitknow2-----your username should be Idontknowanything!!!!!!

You have got to be the most uninformed person ever. You have a history of "stating facts"

that are almost always wrong. I never thought someone could get on my nerves through the

computer.

you are the fool here because howdy was right in the stats i seen he said that pearl has 2 rings loudon has 3 rings and kingston has 1 ring and he also said that he incorrectly typed loudon instead of kingston before he changed it so if you think that he was wrong in any of them stats then you are incorrect and anyone who thinks they can do better than pearl in the playoffs can come to the hood and try anytime because we have 2 rings dont play wit it

Dist. 4AA is the clearly at the top.

Dist. 10 is 2nd. only to 4AA IMO.

Back to the subject of thread. Which Class AA district is the strongest. This means taking into account all teams in the district. The fact is that howdoitknow2 made a good statement about how beyond having 3 teams ranked in the top 10 state-wide, that all but one team in district 10 would likely be above average to strong in 2011. How strong are the teams other than Alcoa and CAK in district 4? Besides, based on state-wide preseason polls alone, 2 of 6 (33.34%) of the district 4 teams are ranked and 3 of 7 (42.9%) of the district 10 teams are ranked.

Dist. 4AA is the clearly at the top.

Dist. 10 is 2nd. only to 4AA IMO.

Back to the subject of thread. Which Class AA district is the strongest. This means taking into account all teams in the district. The fact is that howdoitknow2 made a good statement about how beyond having 3 teams ranked in the top 10 state-wide, that all but one team in district 10 would likely be above average to strong in 2011. How strong are the teams other than Alcoa and CAK in district 4? Besides, based on state-wide preseason polls alone, 2 of 6 (33.34%) of the district 4 teams are ranked and 3 of 7 (42.9%) of the district 10 teams are ranked.