Sequachee Valley Jamboree 2011

Bill#49

I dont know why Grider wants to play that Beck man in the jamboree. He will know what our secrets are and will help him beat us when we play in the regular season. This is a bunch of mess. It is going to be hard to beat them anyways because we have to play them at their field. You think im joking but im not.

Just run it up the middle on them 15 times and call it good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone in the Sequatchie Valley will be delighted to know that I will once again be gracing everyone with my presence at the annual Sequatchie Valley Jamboree. I have spoken with some fine folks at Sequatchie County. The Living Legend Trainer Bill Layne has also guaranteed me a free pass into the jamboree as well as a free meal ticket. I am very appreciative of the support that the fine folks in Sequatchie County always give a legend like myself. I will have a seat in the Wayne Reynolds Pressbox during the festivities. During the competitions and pregame I will be on the track to sign autographs for everyone. It's not everyday that you get the opportunity to collaborate with a legend like myself so everyone should take advantage of the opportunity.

Everyone in the Sequatchie Valley will be delighted to know that I will once again be gracing everyone with my presence at the annual Sequatchie Valley Jamboree. I have spoken with some fine folks at Sequatchie County. The Living Legend Trainer Bill Layne has also guaranteed me a free pass into the jamboree as well as a free meal ticket. I am very appreciative of the support that the fine folks in Sequatchie County always give a legend like myself. I will have a seat in the Wayne Reynolds Pressbox during the festivities. During the competitions and pregame I will be on the track to sign autographs for everyone. It's not everyday that you get the opportunity to collaborate with a legend like myself so everyone should take advantage of the opportunity.

Well welcome back to Dunlap, hopefully you can grace us with your appearance more this year

Start time is 6:00 PM

Visiting team ( white jerseys ) v. Home team ( dark jerseys )

1st - Marion County v. Lookout valley

2nd - Sequatchie County v. Whitwell

3rd - Bledsoe county v. South Pittsburg

4th - Grundy County v. Lookout valley

Between quarters 4 & 5 will be contests.

Fastest 40 for lineman ( # 50 - 79 )

Fastest 40 for backs and receivers

Longest pass

Longest punt

TSSAA Hall of Fame inductees from the Valley

5th - Grundy County v. Whitwell

6th - Marion County v. South Pittsburg

7th - Bledsoe County v. Sequatchie County

Marion County Warriors Football

Any thoughts on the scores ?

Marion by 7

Sequatchie by 17

S.Pitt by 7

Grundy by 7

Grundy by 14

S.Pitt by 14

Sequatchie/Bledsoe tie

As I stated earlier, I will be gracing all of you people with my presence in Dunlap at the annual jamboree. I look forward to evaluating these young lads and identifying which ones have a reasonable shot of achieving legend status this season. The action on the gridiron in the Sequatchie Valley should be a good one. Again, a special thanks to Bill Layne for arranging me a spot in the Wayne Reynolds Pressbox. It is much easier to evaluate the young lads from higher up than down on the track. Please everyone don't panic about a legend like myself being in the pressbox. I will be on the track area by 5:30 on the day of the jamboree to sign autographs for anyone that hasn't had the opportunity to speak with the great one. The annual competitions are always a good way to help properly identify young lads that might achieve legend status this year and in future seasons.

As I stated earlier, I will be gracing all of you people with my presence in Dunlap at the annual jamboree. I look forward to evaluating these young lads and identifying which ones have a reasonable shot of achieving legend status this season. The action on the gridiron in the Sequatchie Valley should be a good one. Again, a special thanks to Bill Layne for arranging me a spot in the Wayne Reynolds Pressbox. It is much easier to evaluate the young lads from higher up than down on the track. Please everyone don't panic about a legend like myself being in the pressbox. I will be on the track area by 5:30 on the day of the jamboree to sign autographs for anyone that hasn't had the opportunity to speak with the great one. The annual competitions are always a good way to help properly identify young lads that might achieve legend status this year and in future seasons.

cant wait to actually see some football that i care bout

Start time is 6:00 PM

Visiting team ( white jerseys ) v. Home team ( dark jerseys )

1st - Marion County v. Lookout valley

2nd - Sequatchie County v. Whitwell

3rd - Bledsoe county v. South Pittsburg

4th - Grundy County v. Lookout valley

Fastest 40 for lineman ( # 50 - 79 )

Fastest 40 for backs and receivers

Longest pass

Longest punt

TSSAA Hall of Fame inductees from the Valley

5th - Grundy County v. Whitwell

6th - Marion County v. South Pittsburg

7th - Bledsoe County v. Sequatchie County

Marion County Warriors Football

Fastest 40 for lineman ( # 50 - 79 )2010 Winner Jacoby Reynolds Pirates

Fastest 40 for backs and receivers 2010 Winner Raqis Hale Pirates

Longest pass 2010 Winner Travis Milliard Pirates

Longest punt

Fastest 40 for lineman ( # 50 - 79 )2010 Winner Jacoby Reynolds Pirates

Fastest 40 for backs and receivers 2010 Winner Raqis Hale Pirates

Longest pass 2010 Winner Travis Milliard Pirates

Longest punt

what does this got to do with this years jamboree? or south pitts team this year?