Sequachee Valley Jamboree 2011

Bill#49

I just got back from that jamboree. I garuntee you that our boys need to work on their defence. Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider not have them in a prevent defence with two boys back near the goaline on that last play against Marion County? What kind of mess was that? That boy missed him and he went for a touchdown. We could have got beat if they had made their two point conversion. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jamboree tonight went pretty well I thought. I hope the young men that got injured tonight will make a full recovery before next week. In my opinion, SP looked pretty good..had some starters out due to ankle issues I believe..but blown coverages almost cost them against Jasper...Lankford ran hard and Jake managed the game well...Jasper had a hard time scoring tonight but I think they will figure some ways out to score before next weeks game...good to see the fan base in it and cheering for their bunch..support your boys...Whitwell was shockingly impressive and had a good looking quarterback...never seen him before...Same goes for Lookout Valley...Had good runners all night but depth will be a big issue with less than 20 players I believe...Sequatchie looked alright and so did Grundy...Did not get a chance to see Bledsoe because SP and them played their Jv teams against each other in the third....All in all a great night of football...I wish all valley teams the best of luck on a successful and injury free year

Final scores: Lookout Valley 13, Marion 6

Sequatchie Co. 6, Whitwell 0

S.Pittsburg 7, Bledsoe 0

Grundy Co 10, Lookout Valley 7

Whitwell 13, Grundy Co. 0

S.Pittsburg 7, Marion Co. 6

Sequatchie Co. 7, Bledsoe 0

Whitwell has to be the most improved team, they gave Sequatchie a hard time at 1st, and destroyed Grundy Co. They look good in the split back.

S.Pittsburg looked good running the ball but bad snaps and their pass defense is really hurting them. Bledsoe was able to get a lot of penetration.

Lookout Valley has the athletes to win but team depth will really hurt them in the 4th quarter, Grundy's size really hurt them

The jamboree tonight went pretty well I thought. I hope the young men that got injured tonight will make a full recovery before next week. In my opinion, SP looked pretty good..had some starters out due to ankle issues I believe..but blown coverages almost cost them against Jasper...Lankford ran hard and Jake managed the game well...Jasper had a hard time scoring tonight but I think they will figure some ways out to score before next weeks game...good to see the fan base in it and cheering for their bunch..support your boys...Whitwell was shockingly impressive and had a good looking quarterback...never seen him before...Same goes for Lookout Valley...Had good runners all night but depth will be a big issue with less than 20 players I believe...Sequatchie looked alright and so did Grundy...Did not get a chance to see Bledsoe because SP and them played their Jv teams against each other in the third....All in all a great night of football...I wish all valley teams the best of luck on a successful and injury free year

Let me ask you a question powerp. What happened to our boy that ran in the fastest lineman and punter? Have those boys not been practicing for this competition? Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider have our passer in their as a snapper? He is not a snapper.

Let me ask you a question powerp. What happened to our boy that ran in the fastest lineman and punter? Have those boys not been practicing for this competition? Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider have our passer in their as a snapper? He is not a snapper.

our center is out with injury right now but it is not that serious

All I can say is if that is as good as jasper has against the Pirates with all the injuries we have right now it might be worse than last year.

Old Pirate says Jasper looks like theys got few few play makers but short on team speed and the line looks like the weakness. Dad burnit, figure that appears to be the Pirates weakness too! The Pirates need some healing time before the real earholing starts......

Old Pirate says Jasper looks like theys got few few play makers but short on team speed and the line looks like the weakness. Dad burnit, figure that appears to be the Pirates weakness too! The Pirates need some healing time before the real earholing starts......

They got 2 weeks for those guys to heal.

Anyone know why they took away the punt block during one of the games? I think it was the SP vs Marion game. Didn't know if this was a jamboree rule or not because I also noticed they weren't trying to block XP attempts.

I bet Grider did not want to give away his secret play. When we play Marion County in a real game, Grider will probably do his secret punt block then.