How will it end up at seasons end in the Big 8

DBfanFromNC

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got to see a little bit of Boone the other day...gotta say I was very impressed. Might be seeing a lot more speed than usual all around. I'd say as long as you got a good oline and dline...Boone should be very successful this year. I see them and South having a nice shootout later this year for top 6A honors...as for the 6A, gotta go with DB...but I think Boone has just what it takes to play SH again this year and win.

If 4 or 5 teams make it to the playoffs, but exit in the first two rounds, does it make any noise? Only when the exit is South and DB. The noise doesn't make much sense either. Why argue at who is better when better isn't good enough? Here's hoping we as a conference can make more noise than just here at home. Doesn't really matter who has the loudest voice in the area when no one in the state can hear it.

Is it true that there is a Sullivan South alum on every staff but Crockett and TN High?

I was really hoping someone could answer this for me. I've only been following 5A and 6A/Big 8 teams for around 5 years. I only know of 2 besides the current South staff. That would be Daniel Boone and Science Hill. I wouldn't see Dobyns-Bennett with anyone outside that family/network.

I heard two starters from Souths team are transfering to Voluntear. Thats what I heard. So maybe your right about that rank.

I know for a fact this isn't true. Besides...why in the world would anyone want to play for Volunteer over South?

also to clear confusion. the rebel in my name is refering to the knox-west rebels. Not South. I do Pull for south however.

Edited by rebelfan77

I know for a fact this isn't true. Besides...why in the world would anyone want to play for Volunteer over South?

also to clear confusion. the rebel in my name is refering to the knox-west rebels. Not South. I do Pull for south however.

Dang your slow. That was a joke from almost a month ago. And I don't recall there being any confusion about your name. But thanks for letting us know. It could of been something that somebody would of worried about at some future date.

Dang your slow. That was a joke from almost a month ago. And I don't recall there being any confusion about your name. But thanks for letting us know. It could of been something that somebody would of worried about at some future date.

You are an @$$, in addition to an idiot. Hope CoachT kicks me out for good. I need some reason to never come on here again.