Signal Mtn t the most CLASSLESS team in TN!

foozballman

Watch the video and listen to what they say before you pass judgement, and listen to the whole thing. I think you will see and hear it isn't what the SD faithful have said it was. Funny thing is they got a sports writer that was on their sideline to see it their way and I'm sure our coach made him mad by not commenting and blowing him off. Heck even the little kid on the video saw things a little different, they clearly saw their guy throwing punches at ours. Also SD got in fights with Central and their coaches got in a scuffle with Cleveland's coaches and had to be separated. SM didn't get in fights with any other team including South Pitt. But SD is innocent and SM is guilty right? I find it humorous how people see things.

You are missing the whole point, both teams are guilty of Fighting,thats just football. what is Totaly Wrong is the Parent shown at the end of the film wearing a Red Shirt, Tan shorts and Sandals that was seen by lots of folks throwing punches at SD Players and then Laughing about it afterwards,,,,,Sad, very Sad

Watch the video and listen to what they say before you pass judgement, and listen to the whole thing. I think you will see and hear it isn't what the SD faithful have said it was. Funny thing is they got a sports writer that was on their sideline to see it their way and I'm sure our coach made him mad by not commenting and blowing him off. Heck even the little kid on the video saw things a little different, they clearly saw their guy throwing punches at ours. Also SD got in fights with Central and their coaches got in a scuffle with Cleveland's coaches and had to be separated. SM didn't get in fights with any other team including South Pitt. But SD is innocent and SM is guilty right? I find it humorous how people see things.

When exactly was the scuffle with Cleveland? I am not sure if you know this or not but Slaughter and Orr coached together and are pretty good friends. Your reputation of fighting far exceeds any other. All of your "incidents" and the lack of any punishment by your coaching staff or faculty have not gone unoticed. From all the fights to underage drinking. Don't push this off on anyone else. I am suprised no one from signal knows the guy in the video, I thought you were a much closer community than that. I know you think Parents assaulting kids is just a scuffle but I assure that there are others that do not.

When exactly was the scuffle with Cleveland? I am not sure if you know this or not but Slaughter and Orr coached together and are pretty good friends. Your reputation of fighting far exceeds any other. All of your "incidents" and the lack of any punishment by your coaching staff or faculty have not gone unoticed. From all the fights to underage drinking. Don't push this off on anyone else. I am suprised no one from signal knows the guy in the video, I thought you were a much closer community than that. I know you think Parents assaulting kids is just a scuffle but I assure that there are others that do not.

Okay first you have no idea what has happened as punishment to kids for fighting or drinking. You are also foolish if you don't think the SD kids are not out drinking. We know for a fact they are fighting because we saw it on Saturday.

Your video didn't show any parent throwing punches and you even said you thought the men were going to get involved, which means they didn't. You have also said it was parents and now it's just the one guy in the red shirt. I did see him laughing with a couple of other people that are not SM people. Who knows what they were laughing about I sure can't say it was about the fight and neither can you.

I don't think parents punching kids is just a scuffle and I think you will see from my post on the subject I have been very consistent in saying if a parent did hit a kid they should be punished. I can't say you have been consistent in all your post. And your post are not consistent with what you say on your video.

So why is this video being posted as if it is some sort of end all be all proof? All I saw was 2 players start going at it and then a bunch of people breaking it up. Also just a question, to the guy videoing this..why did you keep the camera on one spot instead of following the action? I also noticed it during the plays, once they got to the right side they were off screen.

Okay first you have no idea what has happened as punishment to kids for fighting or drinking. You are also foolish if you don't think the SD kids are not out drinking. We know for a fact they are fighting because we saw it on Saturday.

Your video didn't show any parent throwing punches and you even said you thought the men were going to get involved, which means they didn't. You have also said it was parents and now it's just the one guy in the red shirt. I did see him laughing with a couple of other people that are not SM people. Who knows what they were laughing about I sure can't say it was about the fight and neither can you.

I don't think parents punching kids is just a scuffle and I think you will see from my post on the subject I have been very consistent in saying if a parent did

hitASSAULT a kid they should be punished. I can't say you have been consistent in all your post. And your post are not consistent with what you say on your video.

The Goat sez: FIXED

So why is this video being posted as if it is some sort of end all be all proof? All I saw was 2 players start going at it and then a bunch of people breaking it up. Also just a question, to the guy videoing this..why did you keep the camera on one spot instead of following the action? I also noticed it during the plays, once they got to the right side they were off screen.

Does anyone read the other posts before they start sounding off. I posted this just to have it up so that no one could make crap up about what happened at the game. I don't have video proof of Adults hitting kids only about 50 eyewitness accounts including those of our parents, coaches, kids that were assaulted, 2 different members of the media and not excluding one fan of signal mtn who was on the sideline who truthfully reported what he saw.

smeagle1, I can't speak for McCallie, but I know why Baylor won't play SM. Why would we want to play you after the spring scrimmage last year? Baylor's team and coaches have too much class to play you again. Also, Baylor's coach does not condone fighting at all, unlike Price. Baylor's coaches would sit some kids for awhile. I loved Price's quote in the papaer on Sunday that the fight was a "good scuffle". That explains the reason SM fights. If he threatened to sit the players who fight, maybe they would think twice about doing it again. Baylor scrimmages Soddy every year and there has never been a fight. Think about it? Any fight that has been talked about in the last 2 years, SM has been involved.

smeagle1, I can't speak for McCallie, but I know why Baylor won't play SM. Why would we want to play you after the spring scrimmage last year? Baylor's team and coaches have too much class to play you again. Also, Baylor's coach does not condone fighting at all, unlike Price. Baylor's coaches would sit some kids for awhile. I loved Price's quote in the papaer on Sunday that the fight was a "good scuffle". That explains the reason SM fights. If he threatened to sit the players who fight, maybe they would think twice about doing it again. Baylor scrimmages Soddy every year and there has never been a fight. Think about it? Any fight that has been talked about in the last 2 years, SM has been involved.

Thank YOU!!!!! This is my point exactly. There were two seperate incidents between players at the scrimmage earlier and I don't mean a brawl just between the players involved. In both cases we sat our players out the REST OF THE GAME. Price did sit his players for 2 plays.

Good excuse, but last time I checked it takes two to have a fight and I believe the Baylor players participated in the on field scuffles. There was an issue with one of our parents and one of your coaches and your coach had to be restrained, I assume it's because there was already bad blood between them since his kid was a former Baylor player.

Oh, we weren't at the South Pitt/Central fight, but I'm sure we were the reason they fought. lol