Signal Mtn t the most CLASSLESS team in TN!

foozballman

Does anyone read the other posts before they start sounding off. I posted this just to have it up so that no one could make crap up about what happened at the game. I don't have video proof of Adults hitting kids only about 50 eyewitness accounts including those of our parents, coaches, kids that were assaulted, 2 different members of the media and not excluding one fan of signal mtn who was on the sideline who truthfully reported what he saw.

Foozball your story just keeps getting better. Thats how most lies start first small and then bigger and bigger. Now you have 50 eyewitnesses who saw us assulting your parents, coaches and kids. Even though your video shows none of what you report. Does anyone else have a video of the incident? I'm sure your were not the only parent videoing that day.

GO EAGLES!!

Thank YOU!!!!! This is my point exactly. There were two seperate incidents between players at the scrimmage earlier and I don't mean a brawl just between the players involved. In both cases we sat our players out the REST OF THE GAME. Price did sit his players for 2 plays.

Nice try. There were officials at the scrimmage and if anyone sat it's because they were ejected or the coach just didn't think they were good enough. You don't get in a fight with punches thrown with officials there and get to keep playing.

Does anyone read the other posts before they start sounding off. I posted this just to have it up so that no one could make crap up about what happened at the game. I don't have video proof of Adults hitting kids only about 50 eyewitness accounts including those of our parents, coaches, kids that were assaulted, 2 different members of the media and not excluding one fan of signal mtn who was on the sideline who truthfully reported what he saw.

Foozballman, if you are connected to the team, you know that this is being dealt with by both programs and appropriate authorities.

Although I support freedom of speech and have a pretty thick skin, this is a serious matter. This is no longer the appropriate forum to discuss this issue.

There will be plenty of opportunities to bash Signal in the future, and we have given you plenty of ammo. That is fine by me, but I have to agree with Wingy.

It is time to move on.

I respectfully ask the Signal posters and my other CoachT buddies not to respond to anymore posts on this subject.

Foozballman, if you are connected to the team, you know that this is being dealt with by both programs and appropriate authorities.

Although I support freedom of speech and have a pretty thick skin, this is a serious matter. This is no longer the appropriate forum to discuss this issue.

There will be plenty of opportunities to bash Signal in the future, and we have given you plenty of ammo. That is fine by me, but I have to agree with Wingy.

It is time to move on.

I respectfully ask the Signal posters and my other CoachT buddies not to respond to anymore posts on this subject.

I have to thank you Mountain Troll because you are the lone SM parent/fan that reported what he saw. It still cracks me up that some people need video proof when so many people saw the incident and a nonsoddy daisy, unbias member of the media reported it in the newspaper and then went on sport talk and further supported his statement. We could continue this as a call in segment on sport talk if you like. And yes I do know that the TSSAA are responding and have been in contact with both Administrations.

The Titanic sank...Jesus rose from the dead....Some Signal Mtn Parents Hit/Assaulted Soddy Daisy football players....

All these things happened without video proof!