Signal Mtn t the most CLASSLESS team in TN!

foozballman

Today at the 7 on 7's at Classless Mtn,the Signal Mtn eagles managed to start fights with EVERY team they scrimmaged. Mostly because they were tackling and hitting instead of playing by the rules.(no suprise there) However, the last game in which they were playing Soddy Daisy two players managed to get in fight but the fans (who were not supposed to be on the track) decided they were going to get involved too.

NO KIDDING two parents of Signal jumped into what became a brawl and threw punches at Soddy Daisy players! I just so happened to tape this game and I only taped this game because I knew something like this would happen. I never, ever thought their parents would get involved. I didn't manage to get the parent throwing punches because I was rushing to that side of the field. I will post a link to the video when I get it uploaded and point out the parents(cowards) involved. Also witnessing these events were members of the media who managed to see everything I saw.(Stay tuned)

No referees, no police. When one of Signal mtn's finest show up with numerous eyewitness accounts of what happened and yet nothing was done. Again, real suprise. The person I actually witnessed throwing punches at kids was no where to be found afterwards.

When you let Bill Price run this kind of program this is the result, you get parents and kids acting just like him. (On the field) Off the field he's not a bad guy.

Stay Classy Signal MTN. (Howard North

Edited by foozballman

Today at the 7 on 7's at Classless Mtn,the Signal Mtn eagles managed to start fights with EVERY team they scrimmaged. Mostly because they were tackling and hitting instead of playing by the rules.(no suprise there) However, the last game in which they were playing Soddy Daisy two players managed to get in fight but the fans (who were not supposed to be on the track) decided they were going to get involved too.

NO KIDDING two parents of Signal jumped into what became a brawl and threw punches at Soddy Daisy players! I just so happened to tape this game and I only taped this game because I knew something like this would happen. I never, ever thought their parents would get involved. I didn't manage to get the parent throwing punches because I was rushing to that side of the field. I will post a link to the video when I get it uploaded and point out the parents(cowards) involved. Also witnessing these events were members of the media who managed to see everything I saw.(Stay tuned)

No referees, no police. When one of Signal mtn's finest show up with numerous eyewitness accounts of what happened and yet nothing was done. Again, real suprise. The person I actually witnessed throwing punches at kids was no where to be found afterwards.

When you let Bill Price run this kind of program this is the result, you get parents and kids acting just like him. (On the field) Off the field he's not a bad guy.

Funny the only team we had scraps with was Soddy and neither team is innocent. Both teams had guys running their mouths and both teams had guys taking cheap shots. You say you were filming because you knew something would happen. Is that because every time Soddy plays SM there is something that happens? You know there is a reason this happens and that's because both coaches allow it to. Neither side has any room to point fingers. The Soddy kids were every bit as aggressive as SM and there coach was imploring them to be.

I will say if a SM fan/parent did throw a punch they should be dealt with. Unfortunately with 40+ kids involved and coaches and some parents trying to stop the numerous fights it would be very difficult to single out any one person. You also might have thought you saw someone throw a punch when it was in fact some kid beside them. In instances like this everyone see's things different.

Again the bottom line is neither team has any room to talk. Both teams are equal in blame and both coaches had equal opportunity to step in a long time before this happened and neither did. So you can call out Bill but you better call out your coach too. As a matter of fact which of your coaches had to be separated from Cleveland's coach?

This SD/SM issue goes back to our first year hosting our first 7 on 7. That year one of your coaches actually punched one of our players. Every since this happened there has been bad blood.

I will end by saying both teams showed class at the end of the game coming together and shaking hands. Apparently the kids got over it quicker than the parents.

Funny the only team we had scraps with was Soddy and neither team is innocent. Both teams had guys running their mouths and both teams had guys taking cheap shots. You say you were filming because you knew something would happen. Is that because every time Soddy plays SM there is something that happens? You know there is a reason this happens and that's because both coaches allow it to. Neither side has any room to point fingers. The Soddy kids were every bit as aggressive as SM and there coach was imploring them to be.

I will say if a SM fan/parent did throw a punch they should be dealt with. Unfortunately with 40+ kids involved and coaches and some parents trying to stop the numerous fights it would be very difficult to single out any one person. You also might have thought you saw someone throw a punch when it was in fact some kid beside them. In instances like this everyone see's things different.

Again the bottom line is neither team has any room to talk. Both teams are equal in blame and both coaches had equal opportunity to step in a long time before this happened and neither did. So you can call out Bill but you better call out your coach too. As a matter of fact which of your coaches had to be separated from Cleveland's coach?

This SD/SM issue goes back to our first year hosting our first 7 on 7. That year one of your coaches actually punched one of our players. Every since this happened there has been bad blood.

I will end by saying both teams showed class at the end of the game coming together and shaking hands. Apparently the kids got over it quicker than the parents.

I have a son who is a junior. I have watched everygame (practice or otherwise) and have yet to see a fight at ANY other game with the exception of the scuffle at Bradley 2 years ago. I was speaking with 2 different MEDIA persons from 2 different oraganizations. Each of which saw your parents not trying to break up a fight but THROW PUNCHES, the kids that were getting punched also stated they were adults and not members of the football team. Each of these two members of the media were at the Baylor scrimmage last year when all your team wanted to do was fight, but when your getting your butts handed to you, you have to react somehow. Also they said they were at both earlier scrimmages with Soddy and Central. Also each of which there was a fight. You have taken on the personality of your coach good or bad. There is no excuse for your parents participating in a fight much less being on the track. I think its in the best interest that the Jamboree has a change of teams lest either team gets kids suspended. The kids fighting on the field are one thing, the parents getting involved, TRASH! Wait for the news story because I am sure it is comming. I don't have to defend our team I'll let impartial witnesses of the events do it for me. One of us has video tape evidence of what happened and I don't think it is you.

The Goat sez: How many CHOP BLOCKS did ya see out there today?

I have a son who is a junior. I have watched everygame (practice or otherwise) and have yet to see a fight at ANY other game with the exception of the scuffle at Bradley 2 years ago. I was speaking with 2 different MEDIA persons from 2 different oraganizations. Each of which saw your parents not trying to break up a fight but THROW PUNCHES, the kids that were getting punched also stated they were adults and not members of the football team. Each of these two members of the media were at the Baylor scrimmage last year when all your team wanted to do was fight, but when your getting your butts handed to you, you have to react somehow. Also they said they were at both earlier scrimmages with Soddy and Central. Also each of which there was a fight. You have taken on the personality of your coach good or bad. There is no excuse for your parents participating in a fight much less being on the track. I think its in the best interest that the Jamboree has a change of teams lest either team gets kids suspended. The kids fighting on the field are one thing, the parents getting involved, TRASH! Wait for the news story because I am sure it is comming. I don't have to defend our team I'll let impartial witnesses of the events do it for me. One of us has video tape evidence of what happened and I don't think it is you.

You have already said you didn't have video of the parents getting involved because you were rushing that side of the field, which was the SM side. This happened right in front of several adults and they did step in and try to stop/breakup the fighting. Had the whole Soddy team and some parents not rushed over it wouldn't have gotten as bad as it did. So you rushing over makes you no better than anyone else.

I just have one question about the video you say you are going to post. How long does it take you to edit out the things the Soddy guys were doing? The game has been over for 7 hours. :roflolk:

Also in the video does it show how many times you guys had 8 defenders out in coverage and does it show when you didn't drop 8 into coverage your guy rushing our QB with his hands up. Funny we all knew it was going on and our coach did too but he didn't complain he just expected our guys to overcome.

About getting our butts handed to us. Is that why your guys like fighting us because we have handed you your butts in both the scrimmages we have had? You know I overheard a funny conversation today between coach Price and a Soddy coach. They asked him why he was playing Blackman and he said because we couldn't get you (Soddy) to play us. He said we couldn't get Red Bank, Baylor or McCallie to play us either.

You need to chill big guy. I watched you guys scuffle with Central before you played us so don't act like your guys weren't guilty as well. Both teams acted poorly and it is unfortunate. You guys have a good team and I wish you luck!!!

You have already said you didn't have video of the parents getting involved because you were rushing that side of the field, which was the SM side. This happened right in front of several adults and they did step in and try to stop/breakup the fighting. Had the whole Soddy team and some parents not rushed over it wouldn't have gotten as bad as it did. So you rushing over makes you no better than anyone else.

I just have one question about the video you say you are going to post. How long does it take you to edit out the things the Soddy guys were doing? The game has been over for 7 hours. :roflolk:

Also in the video does it show how many times you guys had 8 defenders out in coverage and does it show when you didn't drop 8 into coverage your guy rushing our QB with his hands up. Funny we all knew it was going on and our coach did too but he didn't complain he just expected our guys to overcome.

About getting our butts handed to us. Is that why your guys like fighting us because we have handed you your butts in both the scrimmages we have had? You know I overheard a funny conversation today between coach Price and a Soddy coach. They asked him why he was playing Blackman and he said because we couldn't get you (Soddy) to play us. He said we couldn't get Red Bank, Baylor or McCallie to play us either.

Alcoa couldn't get you to play them. :D

Alcoa couldn't get you to play them. :D

Little further away than Soddy, Red Bank, Baylor and McCallie. Oh, Alcoa didn't try to get us to play them, we skipped 3A so we didn't have to play them. There is a difference. We didn't want to run into the Tornado in the playoffs :roflolk: