Does anyone really care about D-2 lower division?

jett

You guys are all sapps, Trojan Fan called this post. This was a joke to rile a friend, which it did, but ultimately caught the attention of the rest of you who have nothing better to do all day than post on Coach T garbage. Thanks for the enjoyment. Now go get jobs.

It's always good to hear from the Algonquin Children's Table. Your village is calling; they need you back.

Funny, I remember a day when grown-ups talked football here.

The fact that you'd even post something like this is just petty. Alot of people do care about DII-A football and it has great support. First off, Sewanee and Webb School are in 8 man football, as for Grace Baptist i've never even heard of them but they aren't in this divison. You're probably a parent or fan of Ensworth and i can't wait till week 1 when Knox Webb comes over to Nashville and has there way with you pretty boys. This divison is for teams that dont want to play in 3A. These are the teams that were dominating 1A every year before the multiplier was made and they were forced up. And why the heck would these schools drop football? They have succesful programs.

Seroiusly Webb having their way with Ensworth. Not going to happen. As far as this topic even being started. It should be and insult to every small high school in tennessee. Small high schools are the heart of the football world in this state. Not all teams have the ability to build elaborate stadiums, purchase six practice and three game uniforms for each player, have expensive weight rooms. So in reality most schoosl have a bit of "small time school" in them. Cancel the programs? I think not!

Edited by milo118

Hey Wood, recently went to McEwen Tn for the Irish Picnic, you know what I was eating. Hope all is well. :)

An Irish picnic? There's tons of good food at one of those...as long as you don't find a heathen who thinks you should put cheese on a shepherd's pie.

I'm good. I'll be in Nashville for almost a month starting 25 August. I'm relocating back to Nashville, but I can't imagine things being finalized until sometime in October. Hope you're doing well also.