Murphy Fair Books

Are the Murphy Fair Football Books on shelves yet?.....If so can anyone give me locations in west tn where to get one......Thanks

I have had my copy for a few days now. It came in the mail to me from my buddy Murphy. I can give you a synopsis of any team you want as long as they turned in their durn survey.

Murphy's book is on sale now at Piggy Wiggly in Hartsville. $10 + tx. Got mine yesterday.

Strange. Didn't see any mention of Roy Dillard or Jr. in his book. This has to be the

fault of the publisher. No doubt Murf has filed a lawsuit already. Thought this kind of

debacle only happened in Wash. D.C.

Seems like Murf is of the opinion that TC & FCS are going to take this State thing down

to the wire. Also saw an ad in there that the TC / FCS game will be on TV, Fri. Nite

Lights, Chan 30.

Murphy's book is on sale now at Piggy Wiggly in Hartsville. $10 + tx. Got mine yesterday.

Strange. Didn't see any mention of Roy Dillard or Jr. in his book. This has to be the

fault of the publisher. No doubt Murf has filed a lawsuit already. Thought this kind of

debacle only happened in Wash. D.C.

Seems like Murf is of the opinion that TC & FCS are going to take this State thing down

to the wire. Also saw an ad in there that the TC / FCS game will be on TV, Fri. Nite

Lights, Chan 30.

Mr. Grunt/ELA I herd next year Mr. Murphy "THe Guru' Fair is gonna deadikate a intire page in his book two Tha biggest Band wagon coattale riding fan in Tennessee that didn't Gratyouwate or play for the team he trys to act like a eggspurt on even thoe no one from Trouserdale/Hartsville that school kno's who he is. Eye don't want to spoiler the surprise for ne one but I'll go on and tell you Kongratulashuns. I garuntee I'm not joking

I have to say that I don't buy the Murphy Fair book anymore. I have a hard time buying a publication by someone who gave themself the nickname "Guru" Since when did the football gods send down a bolt of lighting and make this guy "the all-knowing one?"