Jo Byrns @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House had trouble slowing down Jo Byrns. That doesn't look like good news for Macon County.

do you think jo. b. has more speed than cpa or wilson central.i don't and macon played with these 2 teams.not saying jo byrns want be fast and good. but i feel macon can hang in there. cpa is very good and people will hear alot out of them this year.wilson central will win their share of games as well.

do you think jo. b. has more speed than cpa or wilson central.i don't and macon played with these 2 teams.not saying jo byrns want be fast and good. but i feel macon can hang in there. cpa is very good and people will hear alot out of them this year.wilson central will win their share of games as well.

I really like both teams and their posters...but I like macon in this, this time...

#1 for Jo Byrns is big, physical, and FAST! He is a power runner who has breakaway speed. He can also catch the ball well in the passing game.

#2 is FAST! He runs fair routes but his speed is something that you'll be shocked at seeing. He is the Devils top target.

#7 can throw the football. Being a two-way starter would wear the guy down YOU'D LIKE TO THINK lol. Overall he is a great football player and has a cannon for an arm. He threw the football 55 yards on the run last night to #2 (unfortunately the play was called back for a penalty).

This game is between a good 4A team and a good 1A team.

Gville scrimmaged Jo Byrns in the spring, and I saw Macon last night.

From what I've seen, MC should win by at least 2 touchdowns.

It's not a knock against JB. I just think that Macon under Pemberton is becoming the 4A team that they need to be.

I agree Croz 110%. Coach P and the staff have got this program rolling in the right direction and picking up steam. I thought the Tigers looked very good on both sides of the ball against Beech at the Tobacco Bowl. I haven't seen JB this season, but they have an excellent program so I expect this to be a great game. Good luck to both teams. Go Tigers!

MC-24

JB-21

Jo Byrns 35-21

I don't know Ambassador. I've looked through and heard some comparisons of WH and Macon. WH was pre-season ranked #10 by examiner.com and some say Macon is better than WH. All I know is that if your prediction comes to fruition, it won't be such a long ride home!